Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Do you have any other LMS players connecting to your LMS from systems other than the one where LMS is running?
    Yes there is another player, it has no problem to connect to LMS, double checked.

LMS is running on Armbian - an ARM debian, no firewall running.

Plan to flash it again through WebUI.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzi View Post

Do I need to some something to let it visible to LMS?

Thanks.
    It could be many things on your network :

1/ Firewall on the LMS box as said Paul, often the case

2/ take care also that if your LMS box is connected to your network throught WIFI , it is possible that any other WIFI device couldn't communicate to it. On the Fiber or ADSL boxes of French ISPs in any case it's like that : The Wifi Access Point doesn't authorise the communication between wifi connected devices (PC, ...), So if you mount your LMS in Wifi -with raspberry for example- , any wifi device should not see it. Just devices connected to the network throught wire should see it.
    it should be easy to test with ping command from the LMS box to the board's @ip. "ping 192.168.1.21" for example, if the board has 192.168.1.21
    (it could be possible to test from the board if the board has a terminal with a shell or something similar in the web UI of the board , I don't know this (*))

So first test your LMS with an other player to be sure.

Edit : (*) If this feature doesn't exist in the Software, may be we can ask to the development team (see credit on the Web UI) to add it.
    Last edited by sitro0; 2021-01-31 at 06:53.
    - Squeezebox Duet + DAC : Advance Acoustic mdx-600 + turntable : Thorens TD190-2 + CD player : Marantz CD5004 + K7 player : Toshiba +ampli : Marantz PM7001 + speaker : Magnat Quantum 1005.
    - Raspberry 2 + Ampli-dac : Alientek D8 + speaker : Magnat Quantum Edelstein
    - Daphile on Acer_Aspire_One + Ampli-dac : Advance Acoustic A60 + Speaker : Elipson Studio Pro

Thanks for the reply.

There is no problem to PING to the board.

Noticed the board is always in **Recovery** mode, even Reboot System to Squeezelite mode (Within "Advanced" tab there is such option), then I see it in LMS but disappeared very soon.

Now can not see it play as Squeezelite player again in LMS, tried to repeat above steps and Power off/on.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzi View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

There is no problem to PING to the board.

Noticed the board is always in **Recovery** mode, even Reboot System to Squeezelite mode (Within "Advanced" tab there is such option), then I see it in LMS but disappeared very soon.

Now can not see it play as Squeezelite player again in LMS, tried to repeat above steps and Power off/on.
    good the network is good
    but the card is in recovery mode, so no wonder it doesn't work
    have you tried to connect usb to Power instead of UART?

Otherwise I don't know
    - Squeezebox Duet + DAC : Advance Acoustic mdx-600 + turntable : Thorens TD190-2 + CD player : Marantz CD5004 + K7 player : Toshiba +ampli : Marantz PM7001 + speaker : Magnat Quantum 1005.
    - Raspberry 2 + Ampli-dac : Alientek D8 + speaker : Magnat Quantum Edelstein
    - Daphile on Acer_Aspire_One + Ampli-dac : Advance Acoustic A60 + Speaker : Elipson Studio Pro