Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thnx.
    For now it's just collecting dust underneath the amplifier from the same brand. On top of that the most important thing: a Touch.
    The dab+ function used once when internetprovider had a hiccup.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi A3 met Tapatalk
    LMS 8.2 (latest nightly) on Windows 10 (latest) as a Server (and Raspberry PiCoreplayer as backup LMS)
    Squeexebox Touch's
    Squeezebox Boom's
    Squeezebox Radio's
    Squeezebox Classic
    Picoreplayer's

How do I manually uninstall this plugin?

Not sure what is going on but when I attempted to install it the system hangs and after about 5 min I get control back.
    Now it shows up as update available at top but doesn't show up in the plugin area so there is no way to configure or remove it.

This may be some kind of network error (hopefully) and I will check again when I get home from work.

Thanks.

You didn't mention if you restarted LMS (probably did because it prompts) but if you didn't ... then do restart it and see if that resolves it.
    Also - there are two UPnP-related plugins. Which one are you referring to?
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Yes I restarted but it is very slow about even prompting you to do it. I was walking away , getting a coffee refill and sometimes it was ready for reboot, sometimes not.

It's the bridge version. I do have the other one and it works fine.

update: I just got home and the bridge was not shown in the plugin section but it was showing as an available as an update just like before. Before I left for work, it would hang the system if I tried to update but now it updated very quickly and will now let me configure it. So I think I am good now.

Guessing this was a network issue . I also have the airbridge and it had an update this morning. It was also very slow but it did successfully.

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Yes I restarted but it is very slow about even prompting you to do it. I was walking away , getting a coffee refill and sometimes it was ready for reboot, sometimes not.

It's the bridge version. I do have the other one and it works fine.

update: I just got home and the bridge was not shown in the plugin section but it was showing as an available as an update just like before. Before I left for work, it would hang the system if I tried to update but now it updated very quickly and will now let me configure it. So I think I am good now.

Guessing this was a network issue . I also have the airbridge and it had an update this morning. It was also very slow but it did successfully.

Thanks...
    Sometimes the repository where the bridges are doesn’t respond very quickly. I think it’s a geo-network issue as it’s definitely intermittent
    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Boom
    Kitchen UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
    Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS

Thanks - it looked like a network error of some sort.