Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lssartin
    • Oct 2017

How to get LMS 8 to see my Itunes Playlist

I want to create playlist in Itunes and have LMS run them via my duet controller. I have spent an hour browsing and picking countless folders in Basic Settings/playlist folder with no success. I rescan for changed music each time to see if I was succesful with never a result under playlist in LMS. I look in LMS under playlist, it shows podcast only everytime. I can not for the life of me understand why it is so hard and what am I doing wrong. Can someone provide a link or direction on how best to create playlist for future playing in LMS via Itunes. I only prefer itunes because that is so easy to navigate a large music library. My end result is to have playlist for a garmin, one for my ipod, and some others for specific events in my home. Any help is appreciated.

W10, Itunes 12.11.xxxx, LMS 8.0.1

Itunes is on a SSD C: as well as D:hard drive, my music collection is on D: but Itunes shows files there also....
  • lssartin
    • Oct 2017

Resolved

Originally posted by lssartin
    I want to create playlist in Itunes and have LMS run them via my duet controller. I have spent an hour browsing and picking countless folders in Basic Settings/playlist folder with no success. I rescan for changed music each time to see if I was succesful with never a result under playlist in LMS. I look in LMS under playlist, it shows podcast only everytime. I can not for the life of me understand why it is so hard and what am I doing wrong. Can someone provide a link or direction on how best to create playlist for future playing in LMS via Itunes. I only prefer itunes because that is so easy to navigate a large music library. My end result is to have playlist for a garmin, one for my ipod, and some others for specific events in my home. Any help is appreciated.

W10, Itunes 12.11.xxxx, LMS 8.0.1

Itunes is on a SSD C: as well as D:hard drive, my music collection is on D: but Itunes shows files there also....
    Resolved, not sure why but fixed

Comment

Working...