Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Problem with Library Views playback queue

Hi to everybody
    that's my problem: I setted up a PiCorePlayer on a Raspberry Pi4, with an attached usb-disk, on which I let my music.
    I arranged everything as said in the PiCorePlayer wiki...
    so, after that, I created two library views of my collection, one with a restricted selection of my preferred, updated weekly, and one of the others (they are in different directories, on the hard-disk).
    in this way, i have three views: All Library, Best and Music.
    My problem is that I can see everything, i f i choose one the library, but if i set "Don't stop the music" to choose from Music, after the last song, the playback queue is empty...if i select best, there's no problem, the playback queue just fill up with song
    and if i set All library, i can see songs chosen only from the Best part of my library...
    any one have ideas of what i did wrong?
    do you need any other hint or information for helping?
    thanks again, for all the support

Quote Originally Posted by mikk64 View Post
    Hi to everybody
    that's my problem: I setted up a PiCorePlayer on a Raspberry Pi4, with an attached usb-disk, on which I let my music.
    I arranged everything as said in the PiCorePlayer wiki...
    so, after that, I created two library views of my collection, one with a restricted selection of my preferred, updated weekly, and one of the others (they are in different directories, on the hard-disk).
    in this way, i have three views: All Library, Best and Music.
    My problem is that I can see everything, i f i choose one the library, but if i set "Don't stop the music" to choose from Music, after the last song, the playback queue is empty...if i select best, there's no problem, the playback queue just fill up with song
    and if i set All library, i can see songs chosen only from the Best part of my library...
    any one have ideas of what i did wrong?
    do you need any other hint or information for helping?
    thanks again, for all the support
    Could be a "Random mix" page setting.

If I have set a player to use my "squeezebox music" library view, and play a track from this library, when finished it will add tracks from whichever library is selected on the Random mix page.

Name:  LV01.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  22.7 KB

Name:  LV02.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  27.5 KB

Name:  LV03.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  44.7 KB

Name:  LV04.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  67.3 KB
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/Hifiberry DAC HAT Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Garage - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
    Dining Room - Pi3B/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

yes! thank you!
    I saught the path as in your picture and that was my problem!
    I had Random Mix activated and Best as Library view to use...
    thank you very much!
    I loose myself in so many options...LMS is really a great software, thanks to all of these contributors!