Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    It looks like you are playing via shairtunes though not from RadioNet.
    You are right. I was already wondering about that the name was still listed as 93,7 as they have changed it into 93,8 last year in fall. I've had an another Safari tab open which streamed the music via ShareTunes to the box. I've closed it and tried it again via RadioNet and it doesn't work either. The player starts and runs for 10sec without music and starts over again.

So at least it runs via a web browser and ShareTunes2 so far. This includes sadly I do not have to try it via a RaspberryPi and LMS also.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustl View Post
    That is interesting. I was also looking for a more precise url like what you quoted. May I ask you please how you figured out this url?
    When playing the station in a browser , I opened the browser's developers console, then the Network tab withing the console and looked at the URL being streamed.

I think Radionet is listing an old URL. This happens with many stations who change their streaming tech.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    When playing the station in a browser , I opened the browser's developers console, then the Network tab withing the console and looked at the URL being streamed....
    Thx bpa.