Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 128 of 128
  1. #121
    Senior Member kidstypike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brindle
    Posts
    4,519
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Well yes but if the third party section is missing he can't install any.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    We shall see.
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi4/pCP 7.0.1/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

    Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

  2. #122
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    17
    The third party section is missing he can't install any (see screenshot).

    I added the link for the depository ok Material Skin (https://github.com/LMS-Community/lms...nsupported.xml) but I have the error message "Wrong directory - Connect timed out"

    Name:  2021-04-16_12h45_13.png
Views: 664
Size:  44.9 KBName:  2021-04-16_12h46_14.png
Views: 658
Size:  66.4 KB

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    6,852
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmpgp View Post
    The third party section is missing he can't install any (see screenshot).

    I added the link for the depository ok Material Skin (https://github.com/LMS-Community/lms...nsupported.xml) but I have the error message "Wrong directory - Connect timed out"

    Name:  2021-04-16_12h45_13.png
Views: 664
Size:  44.9 KBName:  2021-04-16_12h46_14.png
Views: 658
Size:  66.4 KB
    I wonder if this is relevant.
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...ugins-checkbox

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  4. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    Logitech Media Server 8.1.1 is a bugfix/maintenance release to improve compatibility and reliability.

    • Enable Deezer flac seeking for ip3k players
    • Improve TIDAL AAC and FLAC streaming
    • Restore Perl 5.18 support in the x86_64 .deb file
    • Fix Ogg Opus on Windows
    • Fix advanced genre replacement in Online Music Library Integration plugin
    • Fix Napster streaming


    The more complete Changelog can be found here.

    You'll find the installers in http://downloads-origin.slimdevices....Server_v8.1.1/.

    Free the music!
    Does Deezer hifi require anything from the Synology box. I have a 213+ with LMS 8.1.1 (PPC) and it refuses to play my deezer hifi as flac, no matter the way I play it through the Deezer app.
    LMS 8.1.1 on Synology 213+ NAS. 3 x Squeezebox Touch with external Rega DAC.

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by navlefnuller View Post
    Does Deezer hifi require anything from the Synology box. I have a 213+ with LMS 8.1.1 (PPC) and it refuses to play my deezer hifi as flac, no matter the way I play it through the Deezer app.
    From my DS216play (Monaco, 1GB RAM, DSM 6.2.4 update 1, Perl5.24) running 8.1.1, Deezer hifi streams flac flawlessly so it might well be a hardware requirement (RAM perhaps?)

  6. #126
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I wonder if this is relevant.
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...ugins-checkbox

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    I have these for the Menu Plugins Name:  2021-04-20_22h03_59.png
Views: 416
Size:  70.7 KB
    And for the Menu Informations : Name:  2021-04-21_20h28_17.png
Views: 414
Size:  64.7 KB
    The issue of no download lms-plugin-repository isn't due to the inability to downlod a site in https ?
    Is it correct ? How can I install LMS Plugin Repository ?
    Thanks in advance.

  7. #127
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by blason View Post
    From my DS216play (Monaco, 1GB RAM, DSM 6.2.4 update 1, Perl5.24) running 8.1.1, Deezer hifi streams flac flawlessly so it might well be a hardware requirement (RAM perhaps?)
    Strange though, as I play my own flacs just fine, and Tidal hifi also plays flacs without any issues.
    LMS 8.1.1 on Synology 213+ NAS. 3 x Squeezebox Touch with external Rega DAC.

  8. #128
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    19

    Need LMS for older Synology with Perl 5.24.0-0074

    I have an older Synology DS812+ that is not supported with Docker. I understand I can run an older version of LMS (8.1.1 ?) if I use Perl 5.24.0-0074. However, I cannot find a download for the correct version of LMS that will work in this scenario. Can someone please point me in the right direction or provide a download link? Thanks!

    I figured out that this is a version that will work..... LogitechMediaServer-i686-8.0.0-1605892076.spk Please help!

    Found it! https://www.abacus-electronics.de/ar...1605892076.spk
    Last edited by Swifty; 2021-05-06 at 21:58.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •