Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I haven't soldered in N decades and am not about to start! (and I was terrible)

I am also trying to lower the barriers to getting into this and show that you don't have to own an oscilloscope to get going. You get the idea.

Very nice setup. I have the older version of the case. I noticed that you have the JustBoom Digi board. I am wondering if you have multi-channel audio like 5.1 and will it play. I currently have a KODI box connected to my home theatre setup and I can play my ripped DSD discs and other 5.1 audio. Hoping that I can replace it with a piCorePlayer there and not have to have the TV on to listen to my music. I have been using piCorePlayer for years and it is just amazing. I tinkered with M2Play and Volumio. piCorePlayer all the way.

Thanks.

Andy

Thanks for the complement.

I've never tried 5.1 music in all the years of owning these systems. Can I suggest you post a new question as it will get more attention?

I've written about my players and worked with Greg to get it published. Hopefully it will help others realise how easy it is

https://docs.picoreplayer.org/projec...with-smartipi/

Quote Originally Posted by gvh View Post
    Thanks for the complement.

I've never tried 5.1 music in all the years of owning these systems. Can I suggest you post a new question as it will get more attention?
    Thanks, I will do that.

Andy

Cool setup. Thanks for posting.