Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Where to buy a DAC32 in Germany ?

Quote Originally Posted by PolyVection View Post
    Hi,
    the latest firmware should actually be 1.2.6. Will put it onto our webserver again and provide a download link shortly.

--
    Philip.
    I am using a DAC32 and very happy with it. Therefore I want to buy a second device. The one that I use was bought directly from PolyVection in Germany, but there is no
    hint to DAC32, CORE32, etc. on current the Polyvection homepage anymore. As PolyVection is a German company and I am living in Germany it seems stupid for me to
    order it abroad in the UK at vortexbox.co.uk. Where is the German sales homepage of Polyvection gone ?

Carsten

LMS 8.30 (MS Windows 10 Enterprise / 64bit), 5 x SB Touch, 1 x SB Radio, 1 x SB Controller, 1 x PolyVection DAC32

Quote Originally Posted by CarstenB View Post
    I am using a DAC32 and very happy with it. Therefore I want to buy a second device. The one that I use was bought directly from PolyVection in Germany, but there is no
    hint to DAC32, CORE32, etc. on current the Polyvection homepage anymore. As PolyVection is a German company and I am living in Germany it seems stupid for me to
    order it abroad in the UK at vortexbox.co.uk. Where is the German sales homepage of Polyvection gone ?

Carsten
    According to the PolyVection post in the DIGI32 thread, Audiostore (vortexbox.co.uk) is now doing the final assembly and is the exclusive source for DAC32 and DIGI32:

We handed over the final assembly to Audiostore which is the exclusive source now for buying a DAC32 or DIGI32.

Quote Originally Posted by coyrls View Post
    According to the PolyVection post in the DIGI32 thread, Audiostore (vortexbox.co.uk) is now doing the final assembly and is the exclusive source for DAC32 and DIGI32:
    This could be problematic.
    According to Audiostore website FAQ they are shipping from UK which probably means extra costs (i.e. VAT, duty, handling charges) for non UK customers and even more difficulties with returns.
    Other UK companies (e.g. Cambridge Audio) have a European warehouse to handle non UK orders - no costs surprises.

I already have a DAC32, I have order in for an Raspiaudio Mn so it'll be interesting to compare (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...116580-ESPmuse )
    Last edited by bpa; 2022-08-21 at 05:07.

Originally Posted by PolyVection
    Hi,
    the latest firmware should actually be 1.2.6. Will put it onto our webserver again and provide a download link shortly.

--
    Philip.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitman View Post
    Would like to know where I can download firmware updates nowŚnothing obvious on Polyvection or Vortexbox sites.
    Still wondering where to go to get firmware updates.

Really no information on this? Philip?

See "Guides/Dowloads" drop down on Vortexbox web site. Top right hand side of web page.

https://www.vortexbox.co.uk/shop?sto...mer-p429428713

Quote Originally Posted by mrw View Post
    See "Guides/Dowloads" drop down on Vortexbox web site. Top right hand side of web page.

Ha! Well that was staring me in the face all the time. Thanks mrw.

Quote Originally Posted by mrw View Post

Any info on what changed between 1.2.4 and 1.2.6?
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by SamY View Post
    Any info on what changed between 1.2.4 and 1.2.6?
    To answer my own question...

https://gitlab.com/polyvection/sw/es...tree/rel-1.2.6
    Sam