Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Adding favorites from web interface

I am able to add tracks to favorites with no plm using the duet remote -- immediately after, I can confirm they are listed in favorites, artwork shows up etc..

Strangely, when I try to add a favorite inside the web interface of the LMS, after clicking on the heart icon, I see the filename path listed in favorites, instead of the actual songname (as what happens with using the remote.

So question is how to add a favorite using the computer/web browser ? (I am running Debian 10 with Mozilla web browser)....
    (Hope this makes sense ..the top 2 were favorites added via web panel, the second 2 were added using the remote

Name:  LMS-Favorites.png
Views: 189
Size:  25.6 KB
    ----------------------------------------------
    Bill Clark, Windham, VT
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019 @ Thu Jan 14 06:22:21 CET 2021
    Hostname: ubuntu-lms - ProxMox Virtual Environment 5.4-3 | Ubuntu 20.04 focal
    piCorePlayer v6.0.0 | piCore v10.3pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.6-1206-pCP
    -----------------------------------------------

How a Favorite is saved can depending on the UI and whether the Favorite is being played or just showing in a menu.

1. Try using Material vs Classic UI
    2. Try saving Favorite while item is playing from Song Info display rather than from the menu beforeplaying.

Thank you -- changing the interface was the fix...

I was running "default" interface... changing to classic allowed me to save to favorites correctly...glad this was such an easy fix..

Name:  LMS-Favorites-classic.png
Views: 97
Size:  12.9 KB
    ----------------------------------------------
    Bill Clark, Windham, VT
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019 @ Thu Jan 14 06:22:21 CET 2021
    Hostname: ubuntu-lms - ProxMox Virtual Environment 5.4-3 | Ubuntu 20.04 focal
    piCorePlayer v6.0.0 | piCore v10.3pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.6-1206-pCP
    -----------------------------------------------