Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

What (if anything) is the latest word on AccuRadio?

If I recall correctly, AccuRadio was supposedly available, or was going to be available, by using the RadioNet 3rd party app on LMS. I did a search on the Radio.net website and came up empty on the keyword "AccuRadio" (and also on the keyword "Putumayo," which is part of "Putumayo Showcase," the name of one of the channels on AccuRadio I'm hoping to make a favorite on LMS). Anything new about this? Any other way to achieve this result?

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment anyone can provide?

Quote Originally Posted by mitchhellman View Post
    If I recall correctly, AccuRadio was supposedly available, or was going to be available, by using the RadioNet 3rd party app on LMS. I did a search on the Radio.net website and came up empty on the keyword "AccuRadio" (and also on the keyword "Putumayo," which is part of "Putumayo Showcase," the name of one of the channels on AccuRadio I'm hoping to make a favorite on LMS). Anything new about this? Any other way to achieve this result?

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment anyone can provide?
    Radio.net is just a directory of stations. Where did you get the idea that Accuradio is listed in Radio.net ? if there is a misunderstanding, it might help find to re-examine the source.

I found mention of this in Forum>User Forums>Logitech Media Server>LMS 8.0.0 Questions, beginning with message #162 , especially in message #167.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchhellman View Post
    I found mention of this in Forum>User Forums>Logitech Media Server>LMS 8.0.0 Questions, beginning with message #162 , especially in message #167.
    The #168 answer with Radio.net related to radio.net (radio.de) problem in #165 and not Accuradio.

Accuradio is separate service which plays tracks/streams and nothing to to do with Radio.net which is a directory of services and has no playing/streaming capacity of its own.