Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 118 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1294

PiCoreplayer on Rpi,/ using Khadas USB audio output.

Hello < I need help. my settings for Picore-player are all normal. I have LMS and Squeezelite
    RUNNING. An Image of my PcP Squeezelite settings page is attached. I am using a Khadas
    USB DAC. is there something special I need to insert into the Output Setting field?
    There is no sound coming out of the RCA plugs of the Khadas sound card. at all. htere is someting
    here that says, Set ALSA control to unmute and set to full volume under Unmute ALSA control
    But I am unclear of what text to insert there into the field.
    I got it to work before, but cannot say why it it does not produce sound now.
    regards
    Ed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I solved this problem. of Picoreplayer + Khadas toneboard

Hi, thanks in advance, I found another bloke trying to solve a similar problem,
    and copied the text below into the output settings, and lo and behold,
    it worked. OMG> I'm so pleased. Glad this forum exists,
    many thanks again,
    Ed.

hw:CARD=Control,DEV=0

The output settings is wrong. It points to HDMI (b1).

Look under the more> help of valid output settings.

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Well it seems that somewhere along the line the path for e2fsck moved, so the script is not working. Your best bet is to pull the card out and check it in another linux machine. But back to the actual error messages, those are not likely caused by a file system problem. Those are at the mmc drive controller level.
    OK it looks like I'll have to get a Linux VM going.

RE: the mmc drive controller errors, is that a driver issue, or a physical card problem?

Likely the card or a bad power supply. But if your not seeing undervolt errors in dmesg, the power should be fine.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Hi apologies if this was already answered, I gave up search after 20 minutes cos although there is lots about Bluetooth I can't find my case..

I have upgraded my ancient tv to android tv so retired libreelec (with squeezelite) on my RPi 3b+ which now runs pCP for only audio duties.. Main pCP role works great (expect player name reverting to picoreplayer for some reason) but as new tv hasn't got analog audio output and my old hifi hasn't got optical/digital audio inputs, I was hoping to use pCP as Bluetooth sink...until I'm in position to upgrade hifi..

It seems to work initially but is not really reliable.. If I disconnect tv is not able to reconnect automatically.. Only restart of deamon seems to help.. Also a/v us out of sync so I guess pCP is not reporting latency to tv which should take care of sync.. (option for that is enabled on tv)

BTW I have used old slow 2gb sd card as AFAIK pCP runs from memory but then when setting up a Bluetooth there was another partition created? Hmm could slow sd card have negative impact on Bluetooth..

Also.. RPi is connected using WiFi (5ghz)but I think 3b+ had resolved the problem of WiFi /Bluetooth interface..

Is my Bluetooth sink plan achievable at all?
    Thanks
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

There is no way to overcome the latency.

Hello together,

just a short question: Bluetooth Audio

I'm running PiCore Player 7.0.0 www v00015 on a Raspberry Pi 4
    I am not able to run Bluetooth Audio with the player.
    Bluetooth connection with my JBL Speaker is running and paired.
    But when I want to change the Audio Output Device Settings, there is no "bluetooth". Only Analog, HDMI, USB and all the others.

What I have to do?

Thanks a lot.
    Christian

Bluetooth works differently than earlier versions. Look in LMS for a new player with the name of your Bluetooth device. No reason to do anything on the squeezelite page

Longtime LMS user, first time pCP user. I'm having some trouble getting up and running with LMS on a Pi 3B.
    The web interface quite logically tells me the partition isn't big enough for installation, do I want to resize? Of course I do, but that's as far as it goes Resize logs uploaded to Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/4Ge0LaGY
    I first tried a 64GB card, then changed the power supply for something a bit beefier, then put in an 8GB card, all to no avail. The logs are from the 8GB card, with the more powerful PSU.
    Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901 + Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
    Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
    Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
    Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2
    Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey + Topping A30 + Focal Elear
    Car: TBC ...