Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 127 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1284
    If you start LMS with the music files not mounted, it causes all kinds of problems with the library
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    If you start LMS with the music files not mounted, it causes all kinds of problems with the library
    Thanks. I think I may have switched the Pi on before the NAS had fully started up. Having repeated the sequence of turning both off and then on again, leaving a few minutes between them, I can't replicate the issue, thankfully.
    Ian

Library: Netgear NAS Duo
    Server: RPi3 / PiCorePlayer with LMS 8.0
    Main System: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer
    Second System: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
    PC: Squeezelite-X

I would recommend just burning a new image.

I would recommend just burning a new image.

Thanks i deleted my post then saw the above, i burned a new image all working now. Thanks

Entries 'appended' to the queue don't always play

Something that I've become aware of recently is that if I have an album or tracks in the queue, other albums or more tracks appended to the queue don't always play when the original selection finishes. I can't pin it down to any particular sequence or logic.

Is there a setting that controls this?
    Ian

Has nothing to do with pCP, best ask in the server forum.

Quote Originally Posted by IanHaynes View Post
    Something that I've become aware of recently is that if I have an album or tracks in the queue, other albums or more tracks appended to the queue don't always play when the original selection finishes. I can't pin it down to any particular sequence or logic.

Is there a setting that controls this?
    When did you add the new tracks? If I add tracks too close to the end of the last track they don't play.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Has nothing to do with pCP, best ask in the server forum.
    Apologies, thanks.
    Ian

Hi,
    Just thought I could put this here aswell if someone else have the same "problem" and search for an answer. I asked the below over at "Logitech Media Server 8.2.0released "
    (> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...=1#post1033409)

"I'm on LMS 8.1.2 and wanted to test the "output channel mode" feature with two Pcp V7.0 players but after much fiddling about it's clear that it doesn't work as long as a PcP player is involved. When I tested with two SqB Touch it works fine. Then I also tested with one Touch and another Pcp which also didn't work. So my conclusion is that there is a problem with this feature when running a Pcp player. Why is this? And is it a known problem? If so, would an upgrade to 8.2 solve it?

To make it clearer, what I mean with not working is that when I set Pcp #1 as Left channel and Pcp #2 as Right and activate sync both players are still in stereo mode.
    And as said, same setup with two Touch works just fine, e.g they play in mono.
    "

And to answer my own Q, upgrade to PcP 8.0 solves the "problem"!

Quote Originally Posted by doggod View Post
    Hi,
    Just thought I could put this here aswell if someone else have the same "problem" and search for an answer. I asked the below over at "Logitech Media Server 8.2.0released "
    (> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...=1#post1033409)

"I'm on LMS 8.1.2 and wanted to test the "output channel mode" feature with two Pcp V7.0 players but after much fiddling about it's clear that it doesn't work as long as a PcP player is involved. When I tested with two SqB Touch it works fine. Then I also tested with one Touch and another Pcp which also didn't work. So my conclusion is that there is a problem with this feature when running a Pcp player. Why is this? And is it a known problem? If so, would an upgrade to 8.2 solve it?

To make it clearer, what I mean with not working is that when I set Pcp #1 as Left channel and Pcp #2 as Right and activate sync both players are still in stereo mode.
    And as said, same setup with two Touch works just fine, e.g they play in mono.
    "

And to answer my own Q, upgrade to PcP 8.0 solves the "problem"!
    Support for this was added to squeezelite v1.9.9r1356 after pcp 7 was released and an updated squeezelite extension was created for pcp 7. But you needed to install it using the web gui.

Squeezelite released with pcp 8 includes the additional output channel modes support.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 2-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.