Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 127 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1284
  1. #1261
    Senior Member paul-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,365
    If you start LMS with the music files not mounted, it causes all kinds of problems with the library
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

    Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

  2. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    If you start LMS with the music files not mounted, it causes all kinds of problems with the library
    Thanks. I think I may have switched the Pi on before the NAS had fully started up. Having repeated the sequence of turning both off and then on again, leaving a few minutes between them, I can't replicate the issue, thankfully.
    Ian

    Library: Netgear NAS Duo
    Server: RPi3 / PiCorePlayer with LMS 8.0
    Main System: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer
    Second System: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
    PC: Squeezelite-X

  3. #1263
    Senior Member paul-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,365
    I would recommend just burning a new image.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

    Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

  4. #1264
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    I would recommend just burning a new image.

    Thanks i deleted my post then saw the above, i burned a new image all working now. Thanks

  5. #1265

    Entries 'appended' to the queue don't always play

    Something that I've become aware of recently is that if I have an album or tracks in the queue, other albums or more tracks appended to the queue don't always play when the original selection finishes. I can't pin it down to any particular sequence or logic.

    Is there a setting that controls this?
    Ian

    Library: Netgear NAS Duo
    Server: RPi3 / PiCorePlayer with LMS 8.0
    Main System: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer
    Second System: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
    PC: Squeezelite-X

  6. #1266
    Senior Member paul-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,365
    Has nothing to do with pCP, best ask in the server forum.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

    Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

  7. #1267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    7,657
    Quote Originally Posted by IanHaynes View Post
    Something that I've become aware of recently is that if I have an album or tracks in the queue, other albums or more tracks appended to the queue don't always play when the original selection finishes. I can't pin it down to any particular sequence or logic.

    Is there a setting that controls this?
    When did you add the new tracks? If I add tracks too close to the end of the last track they don't play.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  8. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Has nothing to do with pCP, best ask in the server forum.
    Apologies, thanks.
    Ian

    Library: Netgear NAS Duo
    Server: RPi3 / PiCorePlayer with LMS 8.0
    Main System: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer
    Second System: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
    PC: Squeezelite-X

  9. #1269
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    128
    Hi,
    Just thought I could put this here aswell if someone else have the same "problem" and search for an answer. I asked the below over at "Logitech Media Server 8.2.0released "
    (> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...=1#post1033409)

    "I'm on LMS 8.1.2 and wanted to test the "output channel mode" feature with two Pcp V7.0 players but after much fiddling about it's clear that it doesn't work as long as a PcP player is involved. When I tested with two SqB Touch it works fine. Then I also tested with one Touch and another Pcp which also didn't work. So my conclusion is that there is a problem with this feature when running a Pcp player. Why is this? And is it a known problem? If so, would an upgrade to 8.2 solve it?

    To make it clearer, what I mean with not working is that when I set Pcp #1 as Left channel and Pcp #2 as Right and activate sync both players are still in stereo mode.
    And as said, same setup with two Touch works just fine, e.g they play in mono.
    "

    And to answer my own Q, upgrade to PcP 8.0 solves the "problem"!

  10. #1270
    Senior Member ralphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by doggod View Post
    Hi,
    Just thought I could put this here aswell if someone else have the same "problem" and search for an answer. I asked the below over at "Logitech Media Server 8.2.0released "
    (> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...=1#post1033409)

    "I'm on LMS 8.1.2 and wanted to test the "output channel mode" feature with two Pcp V7.0 players but after much fiddling about it's clear that it doesn't work as long as a PcP player is involved. When I tested with two SqB Touch it works fine. Then I also tested with one Touch and another Pcp which also didn't work. So my conclusion is that there is a problem with this feature when running a Pcp player. Why is this? And is it a known problem? If so, would an upgrade to 8.2 solve it?

    To make it clearer, what I mean with not working is that when I set Pcp #1 as Left channel and Pcp #2 as Right and activate sync both players are still in stereo mode.
    And as said, same setup with two Touch works just fine, e.g they play in mono.
    "

    And to answer my own Q, upgrade to PcP 8.0 solves the "problem"!
    Support for this was added to squeezelite v1.9.9r1356 after pcp 7 was released and an updated squeezelite extension was created for pcp 7. But you needed to install it using the web gui.

    Squeezelite released with pcp 8 includes the additional output channel modes support.
    Ralphy

    1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 2-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •