My Slimp3 has developed an annoying habit of late - will play fine for a while, but then will randomly loop about 5s material 4-5 times then stop. Once stopped, play can be resumed again. It happens with both local content and online streams. I am using it on its own at the moment [no other players connected]. Not quite sure when this behaviour started but I noticed it on 7.9.x and now on 8.0.1.
Log snippet - 1751 is when I started playing a stream, 1804 is when the Slimp3 got in to a loop then stopped.
Code:
[20-12-18 17:51:52.7153] Slim::Networking::SliMP3::Stream::gotAck (523) 00:04:20:04:12:ff Buffer full, starting playback
[20-12-18 17:51:52.7155] Slim::Player::StreamingController::playerTrackStarted (2200) 00:04:20:04:12:ff
[20-12-18 17:51:52.7157] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_setPlayingState (2377) new playing state PLAYING
[20-12-18 17:51:52.7159] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_Playing (368) Song 0 has now started playing
[20-12-18 17:51:52.7163] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_Playing (397) Song queue is now 0
[20-12-18 17:51:53.0182] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::getConvertCommand2 (467) Error: Didn't find any command matches for type: mp3
[20-12-18 18:04:49.1023] Slim::Networking::SliMP3::Stream::stop (199) 00:04:20:04:12:ff stream stop
[20-12-18 18:04:49.1027] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_Stop (610) Song queue is now 0
[20-12-18 18:04:49.1031] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_setPlayingState (2377) new playing state STOPPED
[20-12-18 18:04:49.1032] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_setStreamingState (2386) new streaming state IDLE
[20-12-18 18:04:49.4053] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::getConvertCommand2 (467) Error: Didn't find any command matches for type: mp3
I don't think it's a network issue as nothing else drops off the network at the time.