Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just a quick post to thank BPA for continuing to curate the BBC plugins for LMS. I just acquired my first BluOS streamer. I cannot make out anything in BluOS that LMS hasn't got, and SqueezeServer is now going on 20 years... I can steer BluOS via the Airbridge so intend to use LMS for a while yet. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by ovonrein View Post
    Just a quick post to thank BPA for continuing to curate the BBC plugins for LMS. I just acquired my first BluOS streamer. I cannot make out anything in BluOS that LMS hasn't got, and SqueezeServer is now going on 20 years... I can steer BluOS via the Airbridge so intend to use LMS for a while yet. Keep up the good work!
    Have you tried the BBC Sounds plugin? I think development of the iPlayer plugin has ended.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ovonrein View Post
    The BBCiPlayer is in in sunset mode and not maintained anymore. Some parts of it still works.

BBC Sounds plugin has taken over functionality from BBCiPlayer - so use it and thank expectingtofly.

The BBC-iPlayer plugin on CORE32 is part of CORE32 development and not maintained by me.