Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Squeezebox Radio LCD display replacement / Specs

Hi,

I have a radio with a broken/white screen of death display, and I 'd like to try and replace the display. I have read the old post about the guy in Germany selling the displays from the web site eisgold.de, but that web site is down, and I have not been able to ind any used G19 Logitech keyboards either.

does anyone know the specs of the LCD display, so that I might be able to try and source the displays somewhere else, or do anyone know where it's possible to buy the displays?

Thx.

I don't know if the UE version is the same as the Logitech version, but I turned in some parts from a Logitech version to a phone repair shop for reuse. I confirmed the part # was the same as that used for some phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    I don't know if the UE version is the same as the Logitech version, but I turned in some parts from a Logitech version to a phone repair shop for reuse. I confirmed the part # was the same as that used for some phones.
    Did you happen to get any detials about the display? Any part number or pinout or what phone model the display came from?

Thx.