Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by erland View Post
    Not sure if Ratings Light support browsing ratings yet but I know there is an implementation for this in progress. Not sure which third party apps beside Material skin that supports setting ratings via Ratings Light at this stage.
    You can enable browsing rated tracks by artist or genre in the settings if you don't mind the occasional empty entry that you analyzed in the other thread.
    And I did contact @pippin about iPeng support but haven't heard back yet.

BTW which other apps/plugins besides Material and iPeng do actually support setting ratings with TrackStat?

Quote Originally Posted by afriend View Post
    BTW which other apps/plugins besides Material and iPeng do actually support setting ratings with TrackStat?
    Sorry, I have no idea.
    I suspect most Android people are using Material skin these days and Iĺm pretty sure iPeng is the most popular interface for people using Apple devices, so if both these supports Ratings Light you have probably reached most people interested in Ratings Light plugin. SqueezePad might be pretty popular on iPad but Iĺm not sure it supports ratings other than through context menu but it might be worth to check.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets
    Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )