Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The batch is done and is being shipped now

Just wanted to update everybody that the batch of a mix of Basic + Boost is finished now and is being shipped to me!
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Just wanted to update everybody that the batch of a mix of Basic + Boost is finished now and is being shipped to me!
    woo hoo! I wish there was an emoji for "visibly excited"! This will have to do

I'm tempted to just order a few more in preparation for the show but steady pace at which my beloved Logitech devices are starting to fail. This thing is so versatile that I've already used it in many different use cases!

Now it would be amazing to get a metal case option for them !
    LMS 7.9 - 1xRadio, 1xBoom, 5xDuet,3xTouch, 1 SB2. Sony PlayStation, Emby, Chromecast v1 and v2 and...
    6xSqueezeAmp!
    Contributing to Folding@Home : https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/squeezelite-esp32

Finally!

There was almost 2 weeks of delay due to customs (!) but finally the batch has arrived today. I'll start testing tomorrow and shipping for whoever does not need a casing.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

There was almost 2 weeks of delay due to customs (!) but finally the batch has arrived today. I'll start testing tomorrow and shipping for whoever does not need a casing.
    That's good news, I did wonder if they were stuck on the Ever Given

Do you know the timescales for cases?

Cheers

Kev

Quote Originally Posted by KeBul View Post

Do you know the timescales for cases?

Cheers

Kev
    I think they will be done this week or early next week, thanks to @merlineng and @chill!

Quote Originally Posted by KeBul View Post
    Might have been stuck behind it ... but if they were on the Even Given then they would still be there now because it is still stuck.
    This time it is being held by the local authorities who would like $900 million compensation before it is released!
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Might have been stuck behind it ... but if they were on the Even Given then they would still be there now because it is still stuck.
    This time it is being held by the local authorities who would like $900 million compensation before it is released!
    Thatĺs nothing compared to the key that will be needed to unlock the devices after 2 month ... just 100 trillion dollars.

Bwahaha

You wouldn't happen to have any spare units available? I'd take 3 or 4.
    Running Squeezecenter 7.9 on MariaDB 10.1.38
    Ubuntu 18.04.01 LTS Server
    SqueezeBox Boom (x2) - SqueezeBox Classic - Squeezebox Radio

Quote Originally Posted by fizze View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have any spare units available? I'd take 3 or 4.
    see the first post for the email address to request them.