Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cool - I'll work with the STL files and see what I can come up with. 👌
    13 x Classic / 4 x Boom / 2 x Touch / 2 x Radio / 3 Duet / 3 Controller / W10 LMS 8.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by merlineng View Post
    Cool - I'll work with the STL files and see what I can come up with. 👌
    I also have this design which I used to 3D print a case for a nice display. I was thinking of a modular design to support other DIY varieties of the squeezeESP32 device, where the board would be fixed to the back of the case and pretty much slide inwards.

https://a360.co/3h0HCUg

Let me know if you are interested in having the original and if so, which format you prefer. I use fusion 360 from Autodesk, so I have limited but reliable options outside of raw STL
    LMS 7.9 - 1xRadio, 1xBoom, 5xDuet,3xTouch, 1 SB2. Sony PlayStation, Emby, Chromecast v1 and v2 and...
    6xSqueezeAmp!
    Contributing to Folding@Home : https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/squeezelite-esp32

Quote Originally Posted by sle118 View Post
    I also have this design which I used to 3D print a case for a nice display. I was thinking of a modular design to support other DIY varieties of the squeezeESP32 device, where the board would be fixed to the back of the case and pretty much slide inwards.

https://a360.co/3h0HCUg

Let me know if you are interested in having the original and if so, which format you prefer. I use fusion 360 from Autodesk, so I have limited but reliable options outside of raw STL

Cool - STEP file is generally best for cross platforms. I'll try and get as much info as I can to start with and go from there.

Tony
    13 x Classic / 4 x Boom / 2 x Touch / 2 x Radio / 3 Duet / 3 Controller / W10 LMS 8.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by merlineng View Post
    Cool - STEP file is generally best for cross platforms. I'll try and get as much info as I can to start with and go from there.

Tony
    I have exported the design as STEP. Let me know if that works.

Boitier SSD1322 v17.zip

This is the rendering, in case anyone is interested
    Attachment 30588
    Last edited by sle118; 2020-12-02 at 09:11.
    LMS 7.9 - 1xRadio, 1xBoom, 5xDuet,3xTouch, 1 SB2. Sony PlayStation, Emby, Chromecast v1 and v2 and...
    6xSqueezeAmp!
    Contributing to Folding@Home : https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/squeezelite-esp32

I would love to buy a couple of SqueezeAMPs (I'm emailling Phillipe right now...) and be able to get (aka. "buy") and case & knob to put the SqueezeAMPs into...
    Jon

Another batch of SqueezeAMP

So, I've placed a request at PCBWay for another batch of 50 basic and 20 boost this time. We'll see what comes back :-)
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2021-01-13 at 01:35.
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    So, I've place a request at PCBWay for another batch of 50 basic and 20 boost this time. We'll see what comes back :-)
    Wow! 70 of the little beauties.

Great news though.

Kev

Great news ! It's Christmas before time

count me in for one amp, non-boost, slim case
    sent from a computer using a keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by fragfutter View Post
    count me in for one amp, non-boost, slim case
    Don't forget to send an email Philippe to confirm - see first post in thread.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland