Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by sle118 View Post
    I also have this design which I used to 3D print a case for a nice display.
    sle118, that case is simply brilliant!
    owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
    (which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
    Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much time on the forums.
    Free plugins: AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu DenonSerial
    FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
    SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock

A bit of a bummer: the extension connector I've used, from Molex, is on WW shortage. No supply before March, so my new batch is blocked so far. I'm trying to find everywhere is there is a small batch of ~100.
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    A bit of a bummer: the extension connector I've used, from Molex, is on WW shortage. No supply before March, so my new batch is blocked so far. I'm trying to find everywhere is there is a small batch of ~100.
    That's a shame, but if as I suspect it's J6, I'm happy to wait, especially considering a few months back you didn't think you would do another batch, plus I've just purchased some 5 way (SqueezeAMP 1/2) 1.25mm microlock plus connectors with wires for my current SqueezeAMPs and some 8 way ones (no wires) for when I receive some SqueezeAMP 3's from this batch.

Let's be patient.

Kev

Good news: I was able to secure 100 pieces of the missing connector and I have received them
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

Engineered/machined aluminium case

@merlineng / @Tony,

I would love to find out from you whether you will be able to make up an engineered/machined case that you spoke of earlier in this thread. I suspect they would look awesome, and would be perfect for the SqueezeAMPs that Phillipe is sourcing. If you can make these, then please let me know what they would cost -- I'm more than happy to pay for something, especially as it looks like it'll be a really premium result!

Many thanks,
    Jon