Upgraded from 7.9.1 => 7.9.4: Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mherger
    Babelfish's Best Boy
    • Apr 2005

Upgraded from 7.9.1 => 7.9.4:Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.

> Hmm, it successfully gets to the end of the BEGIN block that calls
    > loadModule, do you have any ideas where to print next?

That's good to know! This means most likely it's not a binary causing
    the problem (which I would not have understood anyway, as we didn't
    touch them).

Next up would be that large list of "use" statements. First the external
    modules, then all the Slim:: ones. Try to figure out whether you get
    past all of them. If not, on which one it crashes.

If you get past them, step into the init() function. We do not reach
    line 395 or similar where we log "Starting Logitech Media Server...".
    The failure must be before that. Or that very statement (it has slightly
    changed).

At first I was wondering why only the x86 ReadyNAS build would fail, but
    eg. not the ARM version. But it seems ARM is using Perl 5.10. x86 is on
    5.8. So there might be an issue with that old Perl version. Some
    statement I changed which is not compatible with Perl 5.8.

--

Michael
    Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
    (LMS: Settings/Information)

Comment

• mps
      • Feb 2010

Edit: Figured out how to debug startup code in the perl debugger by putting $DB::single in a BEGIN block, and I can now step through.

It is dying in the "use Slim::Utils::Misc;" statement.

I have to run to dinner, but I will step through Slim::Utils::Misc::CODE when I get back
      Last edited by mps; 2020-11-23, 01:30. Reason: Solved on problem. On to the next.

Comment

• mps
        • Feb 2010

OK. It crashes in /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/lib/Audio/Scan.pm in the line

Code:
                        eval { XSLoader::load('Audio::Scan', $_); };
        This is in a loop where it segfaults on the third time through, with $_ = '0.95'.

Was there any change to the version of Audio::Scan used by slimserver?

Thanks again for all your help,

Mike
        Last edited by mps; 2020-11-23, 03:18.

Comment

• mps
          • Feb 2010

Hi Michael,
          OK. This fixes it, but seems insane.

In /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/lib/Audio/Scan.pm
          Code:
          BEGIN {
          #     foreach ('0.99', '0.93', '0.95', '0.94') {    # Get rid of this line
                 foreach ('0.95') {                               # And replace it with this one
                          eval { XSLoader::load('Audio::Scan', $_); };
                          if (!$@) {
                                  $VERSION = $_;
                                  last;
                          }
                  }
          }
          My best guess is some stale state in XSLoader from the first two failed loop iterations (they return a version number mismatch, which is eaten by the eval). I've also verified that the Scan.so version is 0.95.

Still, I've triple-checked that change allows LMS to come up and play music. I'm going to try running a scan next. (Edit: Ran fine. Everything seems to work at least as well as w/7.9.1)

Thanks,
          Mike
          Last edited by mps; 2020-11-23, 05:26.

Comment

• mherger
            Babelfish's Best Boy
            • Apr 2005

> OK. This fixes it, but seems insane.

It's not! You've actually found an issue I had "fixed" a first time more
            than six years ago. See the commit message here:

I'll see what I can do. Will probably just do what I did with more
            recent version: stick the Pure Perl part of the module inside the
            platform specific folder.

--

Michael
            Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"

Comment

• mherger
              Babelfish's Best Boy
              • Apr 2005

EDIT: forget the following. Just download LMS 8.0.1 instead: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=8.0

THE FOLLOWING IS OUTDATED (and only necessary if your LMS is outdated, too )

Ok, could you please try the following: download

and save it in

/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Audio/

You'll have to create the Audio folder, as it won't be there. If that's
              starting fine, and you're brave, you can remove lib/Audio/Scan.pm.

--

Michael
              Last edited by mherger; 2020-11-23, 12:25.
              Michael

Comment

• Ligérien
                • Oct 2020

Originally posted by mherger
                Ok, could you please try the following: download

and save it in

/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Audio/

You'll have to create the Audio folder, as it won't be there. If that's
                starting fine, and you're brave, you can remove lib/Audio/Scan.pm.

--

Michael
                Hello Michael and Mike,

I managed OMG to create the dir, open ftp on the NAS, put the file into the right location and restart (I did not believe at first I could do it. My Unix is 30 years old and unused since)

It started all right, here is the server.log with quite a few errors.
                Note: i have had issues in the past days with LMS when it is working, all the playlists were empty (in Soptty, which I use happily) - still the case.

Code:
                -----------------------------------server.log-----
                2020-11-23 12:09:57 squeezeboxserver_safe started.
                [20-11-23 12:10:01.2132] main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.3, 1597753178, Sun Aug 23 19:26:46 CEST 2020) perl 5.008008 - i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                [20-11-23 12:10:08.0182] Slim::Display::Display::string (887) Error: missing string PLUGIN_RADIOTIME_MODULE_NAME
                [20-11-23 12:10:08.0193] Slim::Display::Display::string (887) Backtrace:

frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Display/Display.pm line 887)
                   frame 1: Slim::Display::Display::string (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/Player.pm line 193)
                   frame 2: Slim::Player::Player::string (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Buttons/Home.pm line 808)
                   frame 3: Slim::Buttons::Home::updateMenu (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/Player.pm line 109)
                   frame 4: Slim::Player::Player::init (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/SqueezePlay.pm line 128)
                   frame 5: Slim::Player::SqueezePlay::init (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/Slimproto.pm line 1151)
                   frame 6: Slim::Networking::Slimproto::_hello_handler (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/Slimproto.pm line 409)
                   frame 7: Slim::Networking::Slimproto::client_readable (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 122)
                   frame 8: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 118)
                   frame 9: Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 167)
                   frame 10: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 167)
                   frame 11: Slim::Networking::IO::Select::loop (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 721)
                   frame 12: main::idle (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 677)
                   frame 13: main::main (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 1210)

[20-11-23 12:10:08.0231] Slim::Display::Display::string (887) Error: missing string PLUGIN_RADIOTIME_MODULE_NAME
                [20-11-23 12:10:08.0242] Slim::Display::Display::string (887) Backtrace:

frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Display/Display.pm line 887)
                   frame 1: Slim::Display::Display::string (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/Player.pm line 193)
                   frame 2: Slim::Player::Player::string (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Buttons/Home.pm line 808)
                   frame 3: Slim::Buttons::Home::updateMenu (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Buttons/Home.pm line 283)
                   frame 4: Slim::Buttons::Home::setMode (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Buttons/Common.pm line 2056)
                   frame 5: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Buttons/Common.pm line 2056)
                   frame 6: Slim::Buttons::Common::pushMode (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Buttons/Common.pm line 2185)
                   frame 7: Slim::Buttons::Common::setMode (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/Player.pm line 278)
                   frame 8: Slim::Player::Player::power (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/Player.pm line 113)
                   frame 9: Slim::Player::Player::init (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/SqueezePlay.pm line 128)
                   frame 10: Slim::Player::SqueezePlay::init (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/Slimproto.pm line 1151)
                   frame 11: Slim::Networking::Slimproto::_hello_handler (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/Slimproto.pm line 409)
                   frame 12: Slim::Networking::Slimproto::client_readable (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 122)
                   frame 13: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 118)
                   frame 14: Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 167)
                   frame 15: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 167)
                   frame 16: Slim::Networking::IO::Select::loop (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 721)
                   frame 17: main::idle (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 677)
                   frame 18: main::main (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 1210)

[20-11-23 12:10:08.1301] Slim::Networking::Repositories::__ANON__ (148) Failed to fetch [url]https://repos.squeezecommunity.org/extensions.xml:[/url] Connect timed out:
                [20-11-23 12:10:08.1309] Slim::Networking::Repositories::__ANON__ (151) https lookup failed - trying plain text http instead: [url]https://repos.squeezecommunity.org/extensions.xml[/url]
                [20-11-23 12:10:22.2552] Slim::Networking::Discovery::Players::_players_error (144) Unable to get players: Connect timed out: Resource temporarily unavailable
                [20-11-23 12:10:22.2571] Slim::Networking::Discovery::Players::_players_error (144) Unable to get players: Connect timed out: Resource temporarily unavailable
                ---------
                Last edited by Ligérien; 2020-11-23, 12:16. Reason: playlists emptu *in Spotty*

Comment

• mherger
                  Babelfish's Best Boy
                  • Apr 2005

>> Ok, could you please try the following: download

I need to edit my posting. Please download 8.0.1 instead
                  (http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=8.0).

> It started all right, here is the server.log with quite a few errors.

Excellent!

> [20-11-23 12:10:08.1309] Slim::Networking::Repositories::__ANON__ (151) https lookup failed - trying plain text http instead:

Lack of up-to-date SSL support will be a problem. As more and more sites
                  move to using https, you'll run into more and more issues... Sooner or
                  later you'll have to use something other than the ReadyNAS to run LMS.

--

Michael
                  Michael

Comment

• Ligérien
                    • Oct 2020

>I need to edit my posting. Please download 8.0.1 instead
                    >(http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=8.0).

Downloading. I assume I don't need to replace/add Scan.pm for this version?

>Lack of up-to-date SSL support will be a problem. As more and more sites
                    >move to using https, you'll run into more and more issues... Sooner or
                    >later you'll have to use something other than the ReadyNAS to run LMS.

Yeah, i run into those issues also for other things, like domoticZ...
                    Do you know if the upgrade to 0S 6.x will solve this?
                    -

Patrick

Comment

• mherger
                      Babelfish's Best Boy
                      • Apr 2005

>> I need to edit my posting. Please download 8.0.1 instead
                      >> (http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=8.0).

>
                      > Downloading. I assume I don't need to replace/add Scan.pm for this
                      > version?

Correct.

> Yeah, i run into those issues also for other things, like domoticZ...
                      > Do you know if the upgrade to 0S 6.x will solve this?

No idea. I don't really know the ReadyNAS product line.

--

Michael
                      Michael

Comment

• Ligérien
                        • Oct 2020

Sorry, version 8.0.1 does not work, same issue as before:

Code:
                        cat /c/.sq*/log/server.log
                        2020-11-23 13:57:23 squeezeboxserver_safe started.
                        2020-11-23 13:57:38 Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.
                        2020-11-23 13:57:53 Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.
                        2020-11-23 13:58:08 Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.
                        2020-11-23 13:58:23 Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.
                        2020-11-23 13:58:38 Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.
                        2020-11-23 13:58:53 Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.
                        Last edited by Ligérien; 2020-11-23, 13:08.

Comment

• mherger
                          Babelfish's Best Boy
                          • Apr 2005

> Sorry, version 8.0.1 does not work, same issue as before:

Argh... what revision is this?

Is there a file /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Audio/Scan.pm?

And could you please post the output of

Code:
                          /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver --prefsdir /c/.squeezeboxserver/prefs --logdir /c/.squeezeboxserver/log --cachedir /c/.squeezeboxserver/cache  --d_startup
                          --

Michael
                          Michael

Comment

• Ligérien
                            • Oct 2020

Originally posted by mherger
                            > Sorry, version 8.0.1 does not work, same issue as before:

Argh... what revision is this?
                            The latest from this morning 8:55: logitechmediaserver-8.0.1-1606118512-i386-readynas.bin. I double checked...

Is there a file /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Audio/Scan.pm?
                            Yes, there is:
                            -rw-r--r-- 1 backup 1000 24497 2020-11-23 08:52 Scan.pm

Command output follows (more than 10000 chars)
                            Last edited by Ligérien; 2020-11-23, 16:36.

Comment

• mherger
                              Babelfish's Best Boy
                              • Apr 2005

>> Is there a file
                              >> /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Audio/Scan.pm?

> Yes, there is:
                              > -rw-r--r-- 1 backup 1000 24497 2020-11-23 08:52 Scan.pm

Odd.

>> And could you please post the output of
                              >>
                              >>>

> Code:
                              > --------------------
                              > > > /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver --prefsdir /c/.squeezeboxserver/prefs --logdir /c/.squeezeboxserver/log --cachedir /c/.squeezeboxserver/cache --d_startup

> --------------------

Please post the output of that commend, it could really be helpful.

--

Michael
                              Michael

Comment

• Ligérien
                                • Oct 2020

Result of command /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver --prefsdir /c/.squeezeboxserver/prefs...

Code:
                                Got @INC containing:
                                /c/.squeezeboxserver
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver
                                /usr/sbin
                                /etc/perl
                                /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8
                                /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8
                                /usr/lib/perl5
                                /usr/share/perl5
                                /usr/lib/perl/5.8
                                /usr/share/perl/5.8
                                /usr/local/lib/site_perl

Extended @INC to contain:
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/i386-linux-thread-multi
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8.8/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8.8/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi/auto
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi/auto
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8
                                /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/lib
                                /c/.squeezeboxserver
                                /usr/sbin
                                /etc/perl
                                /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8
                                /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8
                                /usr/lib/perl5
                                /usr/share/perl5
                                /usr/lib/perl/5.8
                                /usr/share/perl/5.8
                                /usr/local/lib/site_perl

Loaded module: [version] ok!
                                Loaded module: [Time::HiRes] ok!
                                Loaded module: [DBI] ok!
                                Loaded module: [EV] ok!
                                Loaded module: [XML::Parser::Expat] ok!
                                Loaded module: [HTML::Parser] ok!
                                Loaded module: [JSON::XS] ok!
                                Loaded module: [Digest::SHA1] ok!
                                Loaded module: [YAML::XS] ok!
                                Loaded module: [Sub::Name] ok!
                                The following modules are loaded after the first attempt:
                                        attributes.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/attributes.pm
                                        re.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/re.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS/Debian.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS/Debian.pm
                                        HTML/Parser.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/HTML/Parser.pm
                                        File/Spec/Functions.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Spec/Functions.pm
                                        List/Util.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/List/Util.pm
                                        POSIX.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/POSIX.pm
                                        /usr/lib/perl/5.8/auto/POSIX/load_imports.al => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/auto/POSIX/load_imports.al
                                        Getopt/Long.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Getopt/Long.pm
                                        Cwd.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Cwd.pm
                                        warnings.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/warnings.pm
                                        YAML/XS.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/YAML/XS.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OSDetect.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OSDetect.pm
                                        B.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/B.pm
                                        Digest/base.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Digest/base.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS/Linux.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS/Linux.pm
                                        Symbol.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Symbol.pm
                                        Sub/Name.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Sub/Name.pm
                                        Scalar/Util.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Scalar/Util.pm
                                        UNIVERSAL.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/UNIVERSAL.pm
                                        Exporter.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Exporter.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS.pm
                                        version/vpp.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/version/vpp.pm
                                        File/Spec.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Spec.pm
                                        JSON/XS.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/JSON/XS.pm
                                        File/Path.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Path.pm
                                        /usr/lib/perl/5.8/auto/POSIX/autosplit.ix => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/auto/POSIX/autosplit.ix
                                        FindBin.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/FindBin.pm
                                        locale.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/locale.pm
                                        warnings/register.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/warnings/register.pm
                                        XSLoader.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/XSLoader.pm
                                        Slim/bootstrap.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/bootstrap.pm
                                        Digest/SHA1.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Digest/SHA1.pm
                                        Time/HiRes.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Time/HiRes.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS/ReadyNAS.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS/ReadyNAS.pm
                                        XML/Parser/Expat.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/XML/Parser/Expat.pm
                                        version.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/version.pm
                                        B/Deparse.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/B/Deparse.pm
                                        DBI.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/DBI.pm
                                        base.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/base.pm
                                        Config.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Config.pm
                                        File/Basename.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Basename.pm
                                        EV.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/EV.pm
                                        Carp.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Carp.pm
                                        YAML/XS/LibYAML.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/YAML/XS/LibYAML.pm
                                        common/sense.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/common/sense.pm
                                        File/Spec/Unix.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Spec/Unix.pm
                                        Exporter/Heavy.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Exporter/Heavy.pm
                                        vars.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/vars.pm
                                        strict.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/strict.pm
                                        constant.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/constant.pm
                                        Config_heavy.pl => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Config_heavy.pl
                                        overload.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/overload.pm
                                        AutoLoader.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/AutoLoader.pm
                                        HTML/Entities.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/HTML/Entities.pm
                                        lib.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/lib.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS/Unix.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS/Unix.pm
                                        DynaLoader.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/DynaLoader.pm

The following modules are loaded after the second attempt:
                                        attributes.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/attributes.pm
                                        re.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/re.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS/Debian.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS/Debian.pm
                                        HTML/Parser.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/HTML/Parser.pm
                                        File/Spec/Functions.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Spec/Functions.pm
                                        List/Util.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/List/Util.pm
                                        POSIX.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/POSIX.pm
                                        /usr/lib/perl/5.8/auto/POSIX/load_imports.al => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/auto/POSIX/load_imports.al
                                        Getopt/Long.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Getopt/Long.pm
                                        Cwd.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Cwd.pm
                                        warnings.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/warnings.pm
                                        YAML/XS.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/YAML/XS.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OSDetect.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OSDetect.pm
                                        B.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/B.pm
                                        Digest/base.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Digest/base.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS/Linux.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS/Linux.pm
                                        Symbol.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Symbol.pm
                                        Sub/Name.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Sub/Name.pm
                                        Scalar/Util.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Scalar/Util.pm
                                        UNIVERSAL.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/UNIVERSAL.pm
                                        Exporter.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Exporter.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS.pm
                                        version/vpp.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/version/vpp.pm
                                        File/Spec.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Spec.pm
                                        JSON/XS.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/JSON/XS.pm
                                        File/Path.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Path.pm
                                        /usr/lib/perl/5.8/auto/POSIX/autosplit.ix => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/auto/POSIX/autosplit.ix
                                        FindBin.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/FindBin.pm
                                        locale.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/locale.pm
                                        warnings/register.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/warnings/register.pm
                                        XSLoader.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/XSLoader.pm
                                        Slim/bootstrap.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/bootstrap.pm
                                        Digest/SHA1.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Digest/SHA1.pm
                                        Time/HiRes.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Time/HiRes.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS/ReadyNAS.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS/ReadyNAS.pm
                                        XML/Parser/Expat.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/XML/Parser/Expat.pm
                                        version.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/arch/5.8/version.pm
                                        B/Deparse.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/B/Deparse.pm
                                        DBI.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/DBI.pm
                                        base.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/base.pm
                                        Config.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Config.pm
                                        File/Basename.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Basename.pm
                                        EV.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/EV.pm
                                        Carp.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Carp.pm
                                        YAML/XS/LibYAML.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/YAML/XS/LibYAML.pm
                                        common/sense.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/common/sense.pm
                                        File/Spec/Unix.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/File/Spec/Unix.pm
                                        Exporter/Heavy.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/Exporter/Heavy.pm
                                        vars.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/vars.pm
                                        strict.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/strict.pm
                                        constant.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/constant.pm
                                        Config_heavy.pl => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Config_heavy.pl
                                        overload.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/overload.pm
                                        AutoLoader.pm => /usr/share/perl/5.8/AutoLoader.pm
                                        HTML/Entities.pm => /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/HTML/Entities.pm
                                        lib.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/lib.pm
                                        Slim/Utils/OS/Unix.pm => /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/OS/Unix.pm
                                        DynaLoader.pm => /usr/lib/perl/5.8/DynaLoader.pm

dirsFor: Didn't find a match request: [scprefs]
                                Bareword found where operator expected at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/ProtocolHandlers.pm line 117, near "return $handler && $handler =~ /::"
                                  (Might be a runaway multi-line // string starting on line 114)
                                        (Do you need to predeclare return?)
                                Search pattern not terminated at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/ProtocolHandlers.pm line 117.
                                Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Music/Info.pm line 31.
                                BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Music/Info.pm line 31.
                                Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/Misc.pm line 48.
                                Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 234.
                                BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 234.

Comment

Working...