Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Getting Album Artwork added

I have been trying to figure out how to add album artwork that did not come over when I exported my Itunes library.
    I have the plugin which searches for Album artwork, but cannot find how to add the found album artwork
    from the Logitech Media Server interface (:9000) the "find albums with missing album art" and the "find album Art" are great at pointing out what I am missing, and pulling up images to use. But I cannot find a way to get images from one to the other

Can someone point me to a threat, or place that might walk me thru adding the missing artwork?

Thanks

More hard info.
    There were a few plugin which did album art. You don't say which one and how you installed it.

What version of LMS.
    What is your OS - there may be better tools than a plugin to do the the job on your OS.

This is the information I was able to find.

From the pCP Squeezelite setting page

linux 4.19.122-pcpCore_v8 | piCore v10.3pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.7-1278-pCP

xxxxxxxx:9000/plugins/musicartistinfo/missingartwork.html?player=dc:a6:32:a1:32:b4

xxxxxxx:9000/plugins/musicartistinfo/smallartwork.html?player=dc:a6:32:a1:32:b4

Open LMS WebUI Settings page (bottom right of normal LMS WebUI) and then go to the Plugins tab.

Click on the Settings for the MusicArtistInfo plugin

Then rescan?

Quote Originally Posted by r50us68 View Post
    Then rescan?
    Yes, do full rescan but make sure the MusiacArtistInfo settings are correct to add the artwork on your system.

To see results of previous scan click on "view Previous scan details" - note Album coverlookup and Artist picture lookcup
    Do a full rescan
    To see results of rescan click on "view Previous scan details" - note Album coverlookup and Artist picture lookup - it should have found items.

Check log file server.log if you have issues with the scan.