Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Squeezebox alarm not connecting to Pandora- renders radio unusable until after reboot

About two weeks ago my Squeezebox (SB) alarm stopped connecting with Pandora, giving me the default alarm instead. If I try to connect with Pandora using the Favorites buttons I get the red icon indicating no signal. If I reboot SB I can get Pandora via Favorites. I mentioned this in the thread re "Pandora thinks my Squeezebox is outside US" because on Oct. 19, I had that problem too, and thought they may be related. Yesterday, Oct. 20, the alarm connected to Pandora just fine, and I thought everything was fixed. Today, SB was back to the original problem - the alarm doesn't connect to Pandora and SB is defunct until I reboot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Music-gye View Post
    About two weeks ago my Squeezebox (SB) alarm stopped connecting with Pandora, giving me the default alarm instead. If I try to connect with Pandora using the Favorites buttons I get the red icon indicating no signal. If I reboot SB I can get Pandora via Favorites. I mentioned this in the thread re "Pandora thinks my Squeezebox is outside US" because on Oct. 19, I had that problem too, and thought they may be related. Yesterday, Oct. 20, the alarm connected to Pandora just fine, and I thought everything was fixed. Today, SB was back to the original problem - the alarm doesn't connect to Pandora and SB is defunct until I reboot it.
    Sounds like a WiFi issue

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Sounds like a WiFi issue

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    I don't think so. I have reset both modem and router with same result. Also, I have no trouble connecting to Pandora with Squeezebox except for the alarm problem, and Pandora plays fine on my tablet using the same wifi network.