Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Release 2.11.0

New release 2.11.0, it includes

Features:
    • The preferences for configuring what is displayed when playing is now completely flexible, with the ability to individually define what is shown in each line of the now playing screen. Please see the wiki for full details.

Bug Fixes:
    • Bug #60 Corrected the tracklist info menu so that is only shown when an AOD programme is playing.
    • Bug #61 Fixed the order of playable items so they are in released order, not availability date order.

It's available in the development repository now, it will be available in the standard repository shortly, at the next refresh.
    Last edited by expectingtofly; 2021-01-15 at 05:23.

Quote Originally Posted by expectingtofly View Post

Features:
    • The preferences for configuring what is displayed when playing is now completely flexible, with the ability to individually define what is show in each line of the now playing screen. Please see the wiki for full details.

Bug Fixes:
    • Bug #60 Corrected the tracklist info menu so that is only shown when an AOD programme is playing.
    • Bug #61 Fixed the order of playable items so they are in released order, not availability date order.

It's available in the development repository now, it will be available in the standard repository shortly, at the next refresh.
    The new display configuration is ideal, I now have it configured almost the same as BBC iPlayer. The only reason I say almost is that the Station name is never displayed. It isn't a big deal but it would be nice to have.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    The new display configuration is ideal, I now have it configured almost the same as BBC iPlayer.
    This isn't BBC iPlayer.

(if listening to live "Track Title Only" shows the station name when a track isn't playing if in the first line, I believe)
    Last edited by expectingtofly; 2021-01-14 at 12:23.

This isn't BBC iPlayer.

(if listening to live "Track Title Only" shows the station name when a track isn't playing if in the first line, I believe)
    So it does, it avoids repeating the programme title as well. Excellent

Features:
    • The preferences for configuring what is displayed when playing is now completely flexible, with the ability to individually define what is show in each line of the now playing screen. Please see the wiki for full details.
    Brilliant. Thank you very much. Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by hestbank View Post
    Brilliant. Thank you very much. Great work.
    Glad you find it useful 🙂

I'm just using it with the default settings now, which so far seem pretty sensible. One question I have is about the "Track Image". Listening mostly to 6Music, I fairly often end up with a greyed-out BBC sounds logo instead of a track image. Is this because the BBC just serve that up when they don't have an image, and the plugin therefore displays it ? Or is it actually having a problem fetching images that should be present ?

Quote Originally Posted by tw99 View Post
    Is this because the BBC just serve that up when they don't have an image, and the plugin therefore displays it ?
    Yes, it is displaying what is provided.

Yes, it is displaying what is provided.
    Yes I checked on the Android BBC Sounds app and saw the same image. It is quite surprising how many tracks don't have an image.

Buffering

When I use Sounds my system keeps buffering. I cannot find any other reports of this issue so I assume it must be my system. Can anyone suggest what is causing the problem? Thank you