Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slurmsmckenzie View Post
    If you don't go out and back in again then you'll actually be shifted onto a different item that was previously below the item you just listened to. So, I listened to another episode of "chain reaction", then pressed back and chose "all espisodes" - but it showed all episodes of "digital human" because "chain reaction" had been sent to the top of the list and I'd moved onto "digital human" without realising if that makes sense ("digital human" was previously below "chain reaction" in the list).
    Oh yes, I see what you mean. I'm not sure why I haven't noticed that. I'll have a think as to what can be done about that.
    Last edited by expectingtofly; 2021-04-16 at 09:15.

Quote Originally Posted by slurmsmckenzie View Post
    If you don't go out and back in again then you'll actually be shifted onto a different item that was previously below the item you just listened to. So, I listened to another episode of "chain reaction", then pressed back and chose "all espisodes" - but it showed all episodes of "digital human" because "chain reaction" had been sent to the top of the list and I'd moved onto "digital human" without realising if that makes sense ("digital human" was previously below "chain reaction" in the list).
    Fixed in 2.16.1

Release 2.16.1

Version 2.16.1 includes a bug fix:

Bug Fixes:

It's available in the beta repository now, it will be available in the main repository at the next refresh.

Just a quick line to say thank you for this plugin after the years I used the iBBC Player I was very sad to see that go . However things move on and this new plug in gives me all of the old plug ins features and more. It is so good to be able to listen to the stations and shows I want to at the best possible quality with little more than a few button presses .
    System - Concordant Exhilirant Valve Pre , SBT Triode EDO,Toolbox 3.0 , Theta Data Basic II Transport , Perpetual Technology P-1a,P-3a,Anti Mode 2.0 Dual Core,Krell KSA50 MK 1 .

BBC Radio Service E

Anyone any idea as to what BBC Radio Service E (currently running in on BBC Sounds ) is going to turn into ..?

(Having looked further into the matter, going off the URL it seems to be Radio 1 Relax )...
    Last edited by Raymond Woodward; 2021-04-21 at 10:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Woodward View Post
    Anyone any idea as to what BBC Radio Service E (currently running in on BBC Sounds ) is going to turn into ..?

(Having looked further into the matter, going off the URL it seems to be Radio 1 Relax )...
    Yes, its seems to have a logo:
    Name:  Screenshot 2021-04-21 18.40.42.png
Views: 166
Size:  35.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by expectingtofly View Post
    Yes, its seems to have a logo:
    Name:  Screenshot 2021-04-21 18.40.42.png
Views: 166
Size:  35.8 KB
    ... and also an internet link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/li...adio_one_relax

Quote Originally Posted by expectingtofly View Post
    Fixed in 2.16.1
    That's brilliant, thanks!! I can see that the plugin has auto-updated, will restart LMS tomorrow to get the update - we have a Squeezebox radio that plays "sleep music" to our daughter on repeat all night, so I'm not allowed to mess with LMS during that time

BBC Radio 1 Relax launches on Thursday April 22nd @ 17:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Woodward View Post
    BBC Radio 1 Relax launches on Thursday April 22nd @ 17:00.
    https://canvas-story.bbcrewind.co.uk/radio1relax/

Want a webapp ? Get SqueezeLite-X ! https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post903953