Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 121 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1245
    Massive thanks from me as well - all working perfectly after update
    Odroid HC1 / Armbian Bullseye LMS & LocalPlayer
    4x Slim Devices SB3 (White)
    1x Boom, 1x Radio, 1x Pi/PCP, 1x Squeezelite-X
    2x Joggler + Squeezeplay / Squeezelite + Topping TP30

Another Big Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by expectingtofly View Post
    Release 2.25.1 contains:

• Fix for National Stations not appearing in the "Stations & Schedules"

This release directly fixes for the BBC's API change, so that the functionality is restored. I'll do a further release in the future that will ensure that the plugin is more resilient to the BBC making this kind of change in their API.

It's available now from the Beta repository, it will be available from the main repository at the next refresh later today.
    Just to say thank you Stuart for the quick fix on bringing back the BBC National stations and I find your program invaluable. I know you have used the BBC’s APIs and strange that their changes even broke these?

Definitely time for another cup of coffee! Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by DaveCheltenham View Post
    I know you have used the BBC’s APIs and strange that their changes even broke these?
    They changed how they identified the national/regional stations in their API response. It was a really minor change and probably didn't impact their own app/front ends.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveCheltenham View Post
    Definitely time for another cup of coffee! Thanks again
    Thank you! :-)
    Stuart McLean

ExpectingToFly Plugins :
    BBC Sounds, Global Player (UK), Times Radio, UK Radio Player, Virgin Radio (UK) and the Radio Favourites Plugin

For BBC Sounds help see the BBC Sounds Wiki.

Release 2.25.1 contains:

This release directly fixes for the BBC's API change, so that the functionality is restored. I'll do a further release in the future that will ensure that the plugin is more resilient to the BBC making this kind of change in their API.

It's available now from the Beta repository, it will be available from the main repository at the next refresh later today.
    Many thanks @expectingtofly, very much appreciated.
    Just for reference in case it's useful to someone else, I'm running a dockerised version of LMS and it took a stop and start of the docker instance before the national station were listed, the restart form the plugins page didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by timmoss501 View Post
    Many thanks @expectingtofly, very much appreciated.
    Just for reference in case it's useful to someone else, I'm running a dockerised version of LMS and it took a stop and start of the docker instance before the national station were listed, the restart form the plugins page didn't do it.
    The plugin caches the station list for 10 minutes from when you last viewed it. So, no need to reboot the server if the list is not updated after install, just wait a few minutes.
    Stuart McLean

ExpectingToFly Plugins :
    BBC Sounds, Global Player (UK), Times Radio, UK Radio Player, Virgin Radio (UK) and the Radio Favourites Plugin

For BBC Sounds help see the BBC Sounds Wiki.

Release 2.25.1 contains:

Stuart, you're a star. My kids splashed out on Sonos,but I'm more than happy with Raspberries and LMS. Thank you!!
    4 Pis running piCoreplayer served by LMS on an another Pi . All controlled from the sensational Material Skin browser on laptop and Android

Thank you Stuart!

Quote Originally Posted by furnace View Post
    Stuart, you're a star. My kids splashed out on Sonos,but I'm more than happy with Raspberries and LMS. Thank you!!
    Same here: Pi with LMS. Thank you so much for the fix Stuart!

The BBC have excelled themselves today. Not content with delaying Paul McCartney at Glastonbury by an hour (I thought it didn't look dark enough for 10.30 ) it isn't available in BBC Sounds yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by furnace View Post
    You chose correctly! The Sounds interface on Sonos is clunky and basic... In fact, LMS plugins beat the Sonos equivalents into the dust.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    The BBC have excelled themselves today. Not content with delaying Paul McCartney at Glastonbury by an hour (I thought it didn't look dark enough for 10.30 ) it isn't available in BBC Sounds yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    It is on iPlayer and Sounds now.

Note.
    I watched it live on Saturday night (i.e. the one hour delayed version) and again on iPlayer last night.
    On Saturday during "I saw her standing there" Paul's vocals were at an appreciably lower level than Dave Grohl's and throughout his vocals were quite low in the mix. By last night the Beeb had worked their magic and the SQ overall of the iPlayer/Sounds version is notably better.
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes