Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

PiCorePlayer and TV

Is it possible to have the HDMI to both HDMI Sound and Video to TV for pi? I am having issues getting piCoreplayer to work, I get "Squeezelite is not running"

Quote Originally Posted by park13 View Post
    Is it possible to have the HDMI to both HDMI Sound and Video to TV for pi? I am having issues getting piCoreplayer to work, I get "Squeezelite is not running"
    When you boot the RPi do you see the startup via the connected and switched on HDMI screen?
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by park13 View Post
    It's possible because that was my first picoreplayer setup, with both sound and video through a Yamaha AVR. It didn't work in the beginning because the RPi4 wasn't properly detecting the HDMI format that the AVR required (Video was low-res and there was no sound), so I forced a proper 1080p 60Hz signal by editing the config.txt and then sound started working.