Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,160
    In the case of Organlive your OPML has a local icon image and not the URL from Tunein.
    Code:
     icon="/plugins/TuneIn/html/images/podcasts.png"
    I just did a test of Audiophile Baroque and I got an image when playing and the icon URLs are exactly the same. So there is something in your setup that could be causing the problem.

    The icon URL will be set when saved as a Favorites and should be shown when you look at Favorites menu.
    Do you get the station icon in the WebUI Favorites menu ? If not, what skin are you using default or Material ?

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    In the case of Organlive your OPML has a local icon image and not the URL from Tunein.
    Code:
     icon="/plugins/TuneIn/html/images/podcasts.png"
    I just did a test of Audiophile Baroque and I got an image when playing and the icon URLs are exactly the same. So there is something in your setup that could be causing the problem.

    The icon URL will be set when saved as a Favorites and should be shown when you look at Favorites menu.
    Do you get the station icon in the WebUI Favorites menu ? If not, what skin are you using default or Material ?
    bpa your plugin v1.2 is working great, thanks.
    I think everything is back to normal with it.
    One small problem is organlive is the 128k stream and 320k stream is better. Any way of choosing stream?

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,160
    Quote Originally Posted by diode84 View Post
    bpa your plugin v1.2 is working great, thanks.
    I think everything is back to normal with it.
    From your OPML your Favorites were created from Tunein (aka Radiotime) and not Radio.net - so you seem to have things confused.

    One small problem is organlive is the 128k stream and 320k stream is better. Any way of choosing stream?
    I think Tunein search for Organlive only returns a single URL.s

    Radio.net search for Organlive can returns 9 URLs. If you play the playlist then use FFWD - you can skip from one URL to another. I'm guessing the last URL is the 320k one.

    Instead of playing the playlist btu you select the playlist - then you choose which one of the 9 URLS to play - try the last one..

    Radio.net provides no info on difference between the URLs - so it is a case of trying and seeing.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    From your OPML your Favorites were created from Tunein (aka Radiotime) and not Radio.net - so you seem to have things confused.



    I think Tunein search for Organlive only returns a single URL.s

    Radio.net search for Organlive can returns 9 URLs. If you play the playlist then use FFWD - you can skip from one URL to another. I'm guessing the last URL is the 320k one.

    Instead of playing the playlist btu you select the playlist - then you choose which one of the 9 URLS to play - try the last one..

    Radio.net provides no info on difference between the URLs - so it is a case of trying and seeing.
    Thanks again bpa, exactly as you said. 100%.
    diode84

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    140
    [QUOTE=bpa;988780].[/QUOTE
    I am having problems with, I think radionet.
    I searched for Otto's Baroque, made it a favorite and it played. After a reboot and with the web interface it was the only favorite that appeared and would not play.
    With the internal Jivelite user interface all favorites appear and play. But Otto's Baroque does not appear
    Any ideas what is going on.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,160
    [QUOTE=diode84;988826]
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    .[/QUOTE
    I am having problems with, I think radionet.
    I searched for Otto's Baroque, made it a favorite and it played. After a reboot and with the web interface it was the only favorite that appeared and would not play.
    With the internal Jivelite user interface all favorites appear and play. But Otto's Baroque does not appear
    Any ideas what is going on.
    I need to see OPML to diagnose.

    You need to separate your problem into two parts as they are separate.
    1. Audio - can a station play or not play and on what player.
    2. Logos

    Regarding playback, for example, some station add expiry time limitation parameters on URLs which mean plays OK today but not tomorrow. Some station have in band metadata which can "kill" display of station logo stored in menus.

    Logo display. Many more details are needed.
    * on the type of player & display & s/w version,
    * LMS version,
    * station & OPML entry being attempted
    * symptoms
    - does it display on WebUI Favorites menu
    - does it display WebUI when playing
    - does it display on Player Favorites menu
    - does it Player WebUI when playing
    * LMS Settings which affect art display.
    * How do you save the Favorite - from the plugin station list menu or when station is playing from player
    Last edited by bpa; 2020-09-16 at 06:05.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    140
    The OPML is
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <opml version="1.0">
    <head title="Favorites">
    <expansionState></expansionState>
    </head>
    <body>
    <outline URL="iplayer://live?hls=http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/manifesto/audio/simulcast/hls/uk/sbr_high/ak/bbc_radio_three.m3u8&amp;dash=http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/manifesto/audio/simulcast/dash/uk/dash_full/ak/bbc_radio_three.mpd&amp;icon=http://radio-service-information.api.bbci.co.uk/logos/bbc_radio_three/128x128.png&amp;radiovis=fm/ce1/c203/09100&amp;onair=bbc_radio_three&amp;track=on&amp;t itle=BBC Radio 3&amp;desc=Radio 3 broadcasts classical music, jazz, world music, new music, arts programmes and drama. It%27s the home of the Proms and broadcasts more live music than any other network" icon="html/images/favorites.png" text="BBC Radio 3" type="audio" />
    <outline URL="https://www.radio.net/s/audiophilebaroque" icon="https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/24/30/21374/c300.png" parser="Plugins::RadioNet::PlayableParser?type=STA TION" text="Audiophile Baroque (, Greece / Classical)" type="playlist" />
    <outline URL="https://www.radio.net/s/audiophileclassical" icon="https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/3f/00/21375/c300.png" parser="Plugins::RadioNet::PlayableParser?type=STA TION" text="Audiophile Classical (, Greece / Classical)" type="playlist" />
    <outline URL="https://www.radio.net/s/linnclassical" icon="https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/8f/18/9341/c300.png" parser="Plugins::RadioNet::PlayableParser?type=STA TION" text="Linn Classical (Glasgow, United Kingdom / Classical)" type="playlist" />
    <outline URL="https://www.radio.net/s/hionlineclassical" icon="https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/2b/f7/33546/c300.png" parser="Plugins::RadioNet::PlayableParser?type=STA TION" text="Hi On Line Radio - Classical (Breda, Netherlands / Classical)" type="playlist" />
    <outline URL="https://www.radio.net/s/cafezimmermann" icon="https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/a9/f6/120630/1/c300.png" parser="Plugins::RadioNet::PlayableParser?type=STA TION" text="Radio Cafe Zimmermann (Munich, Germany / Classical)" type="playlist" />
    <outline URL="http://play.organlive.com:7000/stream/1/" icon="https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/2f/7b/34816/c300.png" text="Organlive" type="audio" />
    <outline URL="https://www.radio.net/s/1fmbaroque" icon="https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/6a/58/1366/2/c300.png" parser="Plugins::RadioNet::PlayableParser?type=STA TION" text="1.FM - Otto's Baroque Music (Zug, Switzerland / Classical)" type="playlist" />
    </body>
    </opml>
    I am playing all on USB DAC connected to Pi 3b=+
    Main page shows: piCorePlayer | piCorePlayer v5.0.0 | linux 4.19.40-pcpCore_v7 | piCore v10.1pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.2-1158-pCP

    Using internal UI:

    Radio3 plays and has Logo
    Audiophile Baroque does not play and has no logo
    Audiophile Classical, no play no logo
    Linn Classical, plays and has logo.
    Hi Online, no play, no logo
    Radio Cafe Zimmerman, no play, no logo.
    Organlive, plays with logo, 320k.
    Otto's Baroque, no play, no logo.

    Using Web interface:

    Everything plays and has logo.
    Let me know what I missed out.
    PS I save favorite from a playing station.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,160
    Quote Originally Posted by diode84 View Post
    PS I save favorite from a playing station.
    I'll look at rest later.

    I don't know PCP specifics. Assuming it is one player. Can pcp 5.0 play AAC natively ? What version of LMS ?

    I don't understand how can a station play (i.e. audio ) from WebUI on a player and not play on the same player using the PCP UI choosing the same item from the same Favorite menu - this make no sense?

    Saving Favorite from a playlist list is not the "best" way to save a Favorite as LMS has had to process the station playing URL and so may now have a timestamp, an URL tied to a specific load balanced server etc. It is better to save a Favorite from the list of station (e.g. results from sa search) - you get a reliable result when playing then.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    I'll look at rest later.

    I don't know PCP specifics. Assuming it is one player. Can pcp 5.0 play AAC natively ? What version of LMS ?

    I don't understand how can a station play (i.e. audio ) from WebUI on a player and not play on the same player using the PCP UI choosing the same item from the same Favorite menu - this make no sense?

    Saving Favorite from a playlist list is not the "best" way to save a Favorite as LMS has had to process the station playing URL and so may now have a timestamp, an URL tied to a specific load balanced server etc. It is better to save a Favorite from the list of station (e.g. results from sa search) - you get a reliable result when playing then.
    The only search I can find in Logitech Media Server and Daphile is search tunein, thats how I used to do it, search for it then add to favorites. Now I have used search in Radionet and add to favorites. Favorites play on web interface but it not always on internal user interface.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,160
    Quote Originally Posted by diode84 View Post
    The only search I can find in Logitech Media Server and Daphile is search tunein, thats how I used to do it, search for it then add to favorites. Now I have used search in Radionet and add to favorites. Favorites play on web interface but it not always on internal user interface.
    You should save Favorites from the search results and NOT after you start playing the station.

    I think I found a Radionet saved Favorites playing problem with Jiveplay UI (I.e. Touch, Radio, Jivelite, Squeezeplay) - and Radionet. I don't know what UI is used on your PCP - I'm guessing it is Jivelite..

    This issue would be specific to Radio net station saved to Favorites and so if you have playing problem with Favorites saved from Tune-in - it is a separate issue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •