Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by diode84 View Post
    Not sure what the station log is.
    If I select Radionet favorite using the Jivelite internal UI, it does not play. But the screen shows: Radio Cafe Zimmerman ( Munich, Germany /Classical.

Web interface plays and gives logo.
    I meant "station logo" not "station log".

Ignore Radionet - your original problem is to do with Radiotime / Tune-in / LMS radio search. Radionet problem is totally different and irrelevant to your first post.

As per one of your early posts

I was using: outline URL="http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s240705&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro ,wma,wmvoice,hls&partnerId=16&serial=3a2aa 5d0dc67866d232d6582a2ca0eb8" icon="/imageproxy/http%3A%2F%2Fcdn-radiotime-logos.tunein.com%2Fs240705q.png/image.png" text="The Organ Experience" type="audio" />

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    I meant "station logo" not "station log".

Ignore Radionet - your original problem is to do with Radiotime / Tune-in / LMS radio search. Radionet problem is totally different and irrelevant to your first post.

As per one of your early posts
    Radiotime favorite does not play on web UI. The logo comes on for 4 secs and goes off both on PcP and Daphile.
    It does not play nor logo at all on Jivelite UI.

Radiotime favorite does not play on web UI. The logo comes on for 4 secs and goes off both on PcP and Daphile.
    It does not play nor logo at all on Jivelite UI.
    That would be consistent with an unplayable URL - unplayable for some reason such as out of date URL, unsupported format, geo locked, time expiry etc.
    Any message in LMS server.log (see WebUI Settings/Information at bottom "Server Log file ")
    What URL are you trying to play ?

That would be consistent with an unplayable URL - unplayable for some reason such as out of date URL, unsupported format, geo locked, time expiry etc.
    Any message in LMS server.log (see WebUI Settings/Information at bottom "Server Log file ")
    I have stopped using Radiotime altogether as it does not work on anything, PcP or Daphile.
    If I want to play a station with logo I search with Radionet and play.
    Is there any way round a time expiry as Radionet is really good.

I have stopped using Radiotime altogether as it does not work on anything, PcP or Daphile.
    If I want to play a station with logo I search with Radionet and play
    Pity as clearly there is something odd with your setup as others do have have problems with Radiotime. This issue may manifest itself in other ways with other plugins. It is usually a good thing to determine and eliminate issues.

Is there any way round a time expiry as Radionet is really good.
    What specific time expiry issues are you talking about ? How did you diagnose it ?

Your unplayable URL is most likely a format or possible geo locked issue as it is most common cause or possibly the Radiotime issue in another guise.

Pity as clearly there is something odd with your setup as others do have have problems with Radiotime. This issue may manifest itself in other ways with other plugins. It is usually a good thing to determine and eliminate issues.
    Sorry don't understand, do others have problems with Radiotime.

Linn Classical is working on Radiotime, web and internal UI at the moment.
    http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?...2d6582a2ca0eb8
    I thought it had stopped on everything.
    I will stick to getting Radiotime going if it is a possibility
    Linn works because it is in the uk as I am. Audiophile Baroque search on tunein gives:
    Regional Restrictions
    This station is not available in your region.
    Last edited by diode84; 2020-09-18 at 12:32.

Sorry don't understand, do others have problems with Radiotime.
    Other users (e.g. me) do not have the problem you have. It seems your problems are specific to your setup.

Linn Classical is working on Radiotime, web and internal UI at the moment.
    http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?...2d6582a2ca0eb8
    I thought it had stopped on everything.
    I will stick to getting Radiotime going if it is a possibility
    That's good. If the problem has gone away - the cause of the original problem may have been something left in a cache somewhere.

Remember because of a UK court case - some station have been removed from Tunein/Radiotime so a saved Favorite for such a station will fail. Favorites can also fail if a station updates its URL and the Favorite has the "old" URL.

Other users (e.g. me) do not have the problem you have. It seems your problems are specific to your setup.

That's good. If the problem has gone away - the cause of the original problem may have been something left in a cache somewhere.

Remember because of a UK court case - some station have been removed from Tunein/Radiotime so a saved Favorite for such a station will fail. Favorites can also fail if a station updates its URL and the Favorite has the "old" URL.
    It only works on Linn Classical as they broadcast from UK, nothing else works.

With Radionet , I can scan a station eg Radio Cafe Zimmerman, save to favorites then it plays from favorites with full station logo and favorite logo.
    If I reboot PcP, go to favorites it does not play and I get scanner.log
    Does this answer anything.

The scanner.log is for the scan process - and is not related to Favourites.

Take a look at the server.log to see if it has any clues.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

It only works on Linn Classical as they broadcast from UK, nothing else works.

With Radionet , I can scan a station eg Radio Cafe Zimmerman, save to favorites then it plays from favorites with full station logo and favorite logo.
    If I reboot PcP, go to favorites it does not play and I get scanner.log
    Does this answer anything.
    What method are you using to play stations from favourites? If I understand correctly there is a bug which causes favourites saved from RadioNet to act differently from other favourites but I can play them from the default web UI and from Material skin and also from Orange Squeeze.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk