Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Need a replacement power supply for Duet Receiver

What goes wrong with these things? I can't find an Original Manufacturer replacement, but a lot of knock-offs on ebay.

Have any of you purchased an After Market Power Supply that you've had success with? If so, a link would be appreciated.

Or does anyone have an OEM that they'd be willing to sell on ebay? I'm in the USA.

I bought one kind of like this from Radio Shack, but one of these should do the job.

https://www.amazon.com/SoulBay-Unive...6643031&sr=8-4
    Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.2.0 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.2.0 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
    Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
    Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)

Logitech Support was able to steer me to their spare parts link and they had them in stock so I ordered 2.

Here is the link to our Spare Part Store:
    https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025903194
    In our Spare Part Store kindly input this to check if the part you're looking for is still available:
    Select Product Category: Speakers and Sound
    Select Product Sub Category: Network Music Players
    Select Product: Squeezebox Duet

One of my SQB Duet power supplies also recently died, this was my solution

My original PSA05R-090 adapter is failing, giving up the ghost too. I remember that I had a few new RadioShack power adapters from when they went bankrupt a few years ago. I also had a bunch of their interchangeable cord tips at hand in our garage. A smaller yellow one from the collection does the job admirably, powered from a 6V (but 800mA vs the Duet stock power adapter's 560mA one). It has (approximately?) the 3.5mm OD & 1.05 ID required by the Duet. The receiver stays cool after hours of testing initially and now of operation. Fortunately, I found in the same box another 273-1761. Since I have a 2nd Duet in our master bedroom I'm saving it for when the same need arises soon probably (I've had those Duets since early 2009!). You could also use a R.S. model 273-1770 PA which is a more closely matched adapter (9V as the stock one, and 800mA) if you have or find one on eBay, etc. The problem here is to match it with the correct smaller interchangeable yellow plug needed.

ÔÇő[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this would work just fine for the Duet receiver.
    https://www.amazon.com/3V-Adjustable...1737199&sr=8-6
    Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.2.0 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.2.0 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
    Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
    Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)