Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thanks and For Anyone Living Near Bristol...

I've finally moved away from Squeezeboxes after many happy years. The community has been a great support over the years so - thanks!

It's fairly quiet here these days and Squeezeboxes can be in short supply so I hope it's OK to mention that I am selling all my Squeezeboxes to be collected from Bristol in the UK. They're all fairly keenly priced for a quick sale:

I am selling the following all in full working order, as these go, I will keep this list updated. Each comes with the original power supply.

Squeezebox Touch (remote is in poor cosmetic condition) - £63
    Squeezebox Touch (no remote) - £60
    Squeezebox Radio with Remote, Line-in Cable & Battery - £45
    Squeezebox Radio with Remote, Line-in Cable & Battery £45
    Squeezebox Controller with Charging Cradle - £45
    Squeezebox Controller with Charging Cradle - £45
    Squeezebox Boom (no remote, rubberised front is now little sticky) - £35

What will you use instead ?
    We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.

Friendlyarm Nanopi M4 V1 NVME M2 SSD 1TB -> Chord Qutest DAC -> Meridian 551 -> Monitor Audio Gold -> Me

Quote Originally Posted by pkfox View Post
    What will you use instead ?
    I ended up going all-in with Sonos as it has everything I wanted, including home theatre, better support for Spotify, Podcasts etc. It was eye wateringly expensive compared to buying up old Squeezeboxes though. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by elziko View Post
    I ended up going all-in with Sonos as it has everything I wanted, including home theatre, better support for Spotify, Podcasts etc. It was eye wateringly expensive compared to buying up old Squeezeboxes though. ;-)
    Your choice - but I can't agree with better support for Spotify and Podcasts. Also the Sonos controller interface is awful compared to Material skin.

You could of course just repurpose the Sonos devices as SB players and you regain all the Squeezebox goodness!
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. I am in Bristol and would be interested in a radio or two. Please could you PM me