Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    I suspect that the new build has not been published as binaries yet because the newest that I see on Github is
    development.140.master-cmake 2020-09-13
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    PLEASE NOTE THAT I'M NOT BACKPORTING ANYMORE TO "MAKE" VERSION, SO YOU HAVE TO SWITCH TO "CMAKE"
    @philippe_44 and @sle118:
    CMAKE fw works nicely for me since a while.

However, if I open the wifi-manager gui, i find the infomation bubbles of the log details a bit annoying - especailly, if errors are reported, these bubbles can go on for minutes....
    (And the infomation in there is not different from what I get in the status tab, I think?)
    -> Would it be possible to make these bubbles optional?

Other than that I can only repeat my self: Such a great project you guys put together!!!
    SqueezeAmp w/ Squeezelite-ESP32 has become my main listening device. Its rock-solid.

Quote Originally Posted by slimhase View Post

+1
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by slimhase View Post
    @philippe_44 and @sle118:

However, if I open the wifi-manager gui, i find the infomation bubbles of the log details a bit annoying - especailly, if errors are reported, these bubbles can go on for minutes....
    (And the infomation in there is not different from what I get in the status tab, I think?)

Other than that I can only repeat my self: Such a great project you guys put together!!!
    SqueezeAmp w/ Squeezelite-ESP32 has become my main listening device. Its rock-solid.
    I am currently working on a UI revamp. I am thinking of using an indicator (counter, for example) on the tab button to indicate new messages.
    LMS 7.9 - 1xRadio, 1xBoom, 5xDuet,3xTouch, 1 SB2. Sony PlayStation, Emby, Chromecast v1 and v2 and...
    6xSqueezeAmp!
    Contributing to Folding@Home : https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/squeezelite-esp32

Quote Originally Posted by sle118 View Post
    I am currently working on a UI revamp. I am thinking of using an indicator (counter, for example) on the tab button to indicate new messages.
    That sounds great - thanks sle118!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    I suspect that the new build has not been published as binaries yet because the newest that I see on Github is
    development.140.master-cmake 2020-09-13
    Forgot to push it ...
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

Yes!
    The WiFi reboot is resolved with the latest push!
    I now have a fully operational project, if I can work out why my photos won't upload, I'll post some images.
    Thanks everyone for a warm welcome and helpful posts.

Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  242.2 KB
    Name:  image2.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  258.4 KB

The resonance speakers give a surprisingly warm and full sound when the unit is placed on a resonant surface like a dining table.(only one shown, I'm waiting on a replacement for the other side).

Do you have a picture of the back side of the board, I am very curious how you have connected the encoder

Quote Originally Posted by justjason View Post
    Do you have a picture of the back side of the board, I am very curious how you have connected the encoder
    My 'tidy' cable routing is a bit deceiving, the connections are going to the pin header :
    A = 18
    B = 5
    SW = 23

I hope that helps?