Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160
Results 1,591 to 1,593 of 1593

Problem displaying the album covers.

Hi all.
    Congratulations for your great job.
    I have a setup with a ILI9341 screen, 240 wide 320 height.
    Everithing fine, but, most of the times the album cover is not fully delivered to the screen, and the screen appears black at the bottom.
    It happens more frequently when the song finish at it's end and change to the new song.
    It you push the forward button to change to the next song, it happens less frequently.
    Any ideas?ç
    Thanks in advance.

Javier

Quote Originally Posted by yateng View Post
    Hi all.
    Everithing fine, but, most of the times the album cover is not fully delivered to the screen, and the screen appears black at the bottom.
    It happens more frequently when the song finish at it's end and change to the new song.
    It you push the forward button to change to the next song, it happens less frequently.
    Any ideas?ç
    Thanks in advance.

Javier
    More info is needed if you want some help. Describe you hardware, including DAC, and more importantly the version you are running for squeezelite-esp32 as well as the plugin.

Ideally, provide some logs that would give an indication of the issue.
    LMS 7.9 - 1xRadio, 1xBoom, 5xDuet,3xTouch, 1 SB2. Sony PlayStation, Emby, Chromecast v1 and v2 and...
    6xSqueezeAmp, several other ESP32-Wrover boards with jumper wires flying around, some with ethernet!

Quote Originally Posted by yateng View Post
    Hi all.
    Any ideas?ç
    Thanks in advance.

Javier
    I’ve seen that often with latest releases I did but I’ve not been able to figure out why. The image is fully sent to the device and I suspect something is happening at the local display level (like a race condition) but it is not driver dépendant. I’ve not been able to work on the project over the past few month.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3