Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,215 of 1215
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFishi View Post
    I still struggle with my S/PDIF system.
    I finally found the time to hook it up with a serial interface so I could log what is going on when the music stops playing.
    Attached you find my NVS-config and the section of the log when the system lost connection.
    During the time the ESP was "unable to connect to server" I checked and found that the LMS server was actually available.
    What firmware do you have?
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    What firmware do you have?
    fw: I2S-4MFlash.16.764.master-cmake

issue with LMS plugin

I just finished another ESP32 based player and it was running fine fora while. Then while I was messing around with the spectrum analyser settings for the player in LMS, suddenly the Player/ESP32 settings page in LMS didn't want to load anymore.
    I then uninstalled and re-installed the plugin. Now the page still isn't loading most of the time, and when it does it only shows the first line with the link to the webpage of the ESP32. There are no display settings or equaliser.

In the log I get this error:
    [21-11-27 21:56:52.2034] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (130) Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Web::HTTP:rocessHTTP: Undefined subroutine &Plugins::SqueezeESP32::FirmwareHelper::initFirmwa reDownload called at /srv/squeezebox/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SqueezeESP32/PlayerSettings.pm line 134.
    ; fh=Slim::Web::HTTP::ClientConn=GLOB(0x5589ce9008)

Any idea what is causing this and how to solve it?

---- Nevermind, I fixed it by removing the players' entry from server.prefs
    Last edited by nenu; Yesterday at 15:36.

Quote Originally Posted by ElFishi View Post
    fw: I2S-4MFlash.16.764.master-cmake
    Does the issue happen very often and more with SPDIF?
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Does the issue happen very often and more with SPDIF?
    I keep loging the system and it hasn't re-occurred since ca 6h playing time. Before I updated to the latest version I couldn't log via serial, but I lost connection every 1-2h or so.
    It seems only my S/PDIF system is affected, but it is also the system I work the most. I have two more, both I2S. One of them is frequently synced to the S/PDIF system, but I left it off for the current extended test with serial logging.
    So maybe also syncing increases the risk of loss of connection?