Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setup LMS on a small Linux SBC, same problem. Am I just cursed over here, where is all the pros at? This sucks.

When you were running LMS on the Windows machine with Wireshark ... it should have captured the LMS connection attempts.
    Wireshark is powerful / confusing to use - but if you are able to run it while not much else network activity is going on from that machine then it should be possible to find the attempts to connect.

I suppose one possibility is that something is completely blocking outbound attempts ... so to see if that is the case you could set one of your players to use LMS as a proxy when playing internet radio streams and the ask LMS to play one. If that works that it shows that LMS can connect to the outside world.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by lightsout View Post
    Setup LMS on a small Linux SBC, same problem. Am I just cursed over here, where is all the pros at? This sucks.
    I have no ideas, but at least two of the people responding to you are the "pros" when it comes to this stuff.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5) or rPi4B/pCP6.0/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) or rPi4B/pCP6.0/4TB>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.3>Squeezelite
    The Wild: rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone11 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Do you have an actual SB hardware player? If yes, can it connect to MySB.com and play an internet stream?

For LMS issues..... turn off LMS and also turn off (temporarily) your antivirus and firewall. Now re-launch LMS, try to connect LMS to MySB.com.

Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    Do you have an actual SB hardware player? If yes, can it connect to MySB.com and play an internet stream?

For LMS issues..... turn off LMS and also turn off (temporarily) your antivirus and firewall. Now re-launch LMS, try to connect LMS to MySB.com.
    I do not have a hardware player, I have ipeng on my iphone. All I have for a firewall is windows. Well I also have a Unifi Security Gateway. I have tried disabling windows but not sure I rebooted, will give it a go.

Disabled windows firewall and rebooted, same error.

I guess I'm sticking with jriver.