Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    There is a podcast plugin for LMS.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    There's a brilliant plugin for Pocketcasts - search for Sprocket
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    There's a brilliant plugin for Pocketcasts - search for Sprocket
    Do you need a login for pocketcasts or can you just install and use it?

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Depending on your setup, there can be two different "podcast" menu items appearing under Radio and under My Apps. On my system the one under Radio is associated with "MySqueezebox", the one under Apps is associated with LMS plugin and LMS plugin settings.
    Thanks. I've got it now.
    Is it possible to delete podcasts?
    I've imported them from MSB but the delete button doesn't work. Nor is it possible to drag entries to "Delete".
    RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.. an up-to-date radio directory for your Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
    Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC and the BBC's high-quality HLS streams on top of what's available in our MSB app.
    Now with over 1000 registered users, it's available for Logitech Media Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
    Click for more info: http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Do you need a login for pocketcasts or can you just install and use it?

You need a login. Not sure if it's free - but well worth the 5 usd it used to charge.
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by vinnielo View Post
    Thanks. I've got it now.
    Is it possible to delete podcasts?
    I've imported them from MSB but the delete button doesn't work. Nor is it possible to drag entries to "Delete".
    Not sure what interface your talkign about.

On LMS/Settings there is Podcast tab - beside the list of podcast there is a check box "delete" - check the delete check box and then click Apply.
    Name:  podcast.png
Views: 40
Size:  59.5 KB

Ach! It's so obvious when it (finally) clicks.
    Thanks!
    RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.. an up-to-date radio directory for your Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
    Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC and the BBC's high-quality HLS streams on top of what's available in our MSB app.
    Now with over 1000 registered users, it's available for Logitech Media Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
    Click for more info: http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze