Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnielo View Post
    In the meantime, I've substituted instances of " - " with ": ". Not ideal, but it'll work for now.
    So I was wondering if it might be possible to allow MSB to parse feeds containing the en dash character in the future?
    I don't know what format you are using whether ti is a plugin or a text file that is delivering the stations.

You may be encountering using the few special characters that XML requires to be escaped. For example you cannot use "&" you must use "&"

Please give example of problem entry that didn;t work.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    I don't know what format you are using whether ti is a plugin or a text file that is delivering the stations.

You may be encountering using the few special characters that XML requires to be escaped. For example you cannot use "&" you must use "&"

Please give example of problem entry that didn;t work.
    I've escaped them and it seems to have done the trick.
    Whilst – still produced errors, & #8211; worked.
    Thanks for the pointer.
    RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.. an up-to-date radio directory for your Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
    Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC and the BBC's high-quality HLS streams on top of what's available in our MSB app.
    Now with over 1000 registered users, it's available for Logitech Media Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
    Click for more info: http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze