Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    You’re right, il should move away from sourceforge. I put them there because something was wrong with raw url on GitHub, a long time ago (if I remember well)

I have the same problem. Cannot get the plug installed.
    LMS is installed on Synology nas beta version 7.9.1-168

I can click on the pugin, restart it and it will not appear as being installed. WOuld love that this plugin would solve the podcast issues....

Thanks,

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mattijzz View Post

I can click on the pugin, restart it and it will not appear as being installed. WOuld love that this plugin would solve the podcast issues....

Thanks,

Matt
    I've just removed and re-installed it on my machine so I don't know what to tell
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

I've just removed and re-installed it on my machine so I don't know what to tell

Ok thanks for your reply and you work. With a next update I will try again...

Ok thanks for your reply and you work. With a next update I will try again...
    I've bumped up the version number and redone package just in case...
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

A big Thank You!

@Philippe44 - thank you so much for this plugin!
    I used it now for quite some time on both my LMS setups and even my most "sensitive" Podcast play now withoit interruption.
    Not a single glitch!

P.S.:The plugin seems to put a tiny bit more strain on the LMS server - which was good for me, as it triggered that I migrated LMS from a Joggler to a Raspi4 (which also acts as a NAS (runs OpenMediaVault) - replacing my 10+ year old Synology NAS)
    That thing flies! Both LMS is totally snappy as well as NAS transferrates are at 100MB/sec (old NAS: 16MB/sec)

Quote Originally Posted by slimhase View Post
    @Philippe44 - thank you so much for this plugin!
    I used it now for quite some time on both my LMS setups and even my most "sensitive" Podcast play now withoit interruption.
    Not a single glitch!

P.S.:The plugin seems to put a tiny bit more strain on the LMS server - which was good for me, as it triggered that I migrated LMS from a Joggler to a Raspi4 (which also acts as a NAS (runs OpenMediaVault) - replacing my 10+ year old Synology NAS)
    That thing flies! Both LMS is totally snappy as well as NAS transferrates are at 100MB/sec (old NAS: 16MB/sec)
    Glad to see it working. I’ll see if Michael wants to leave it as a plugin with a bit of a nasty hack or integrate with LMS maybe as part of a larger PR I’m proposing. And yes, it puts a bit more strain on LMS as it always requires proxying if audio and do a bit of processing there

Thanks,

Matt
    I have the same issue of the plugin not installing after restart.

In the top of the plugin page it says: http://www.koldware.net/SlimStuff/repodata.xml - 404 Not Found

I added another repo address from the first page of this thread : http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...ev/repo-sf.xml

but then the plugin disappears and there is an empty section called "Philippe's Reliable plugin - development" with no items in it.
    Last edited by Mercenary; 2020-08-01 at 18:48.
    ------------------------
    3 * Boom, 1 * Radio, 1 * Touch, 1 SB Classic, 2 SB Duet, 1pi with picoreplayer, server and music on Synology DS718+
    library ~50.000 titles

Has this plugin already been integrated into LMS (and is obsolete now)? I saw some large PRs.

I wanted to try this because my CNN podcasts (possibly others, too) now stop after a few minutes which is rather annoying and I don't see anything in the logs.
    QLMS 8.0.0@2.21 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4

EXPERIMENTAL: "reliable" plugin forHTTP(S) streaming

> Has this plugin already been integrated into LMS (and is obsolete now)?

No.

> I saw some large PRs.

Oh yes...

> I wanted to try this because my CNN podcasts (possibly others, too) now
    > stop after a few minutes which is rather annoying and I don't see
    > anything in the logs.

With or without the Reliable plugin?

--

Michael

I've bumped up the version number and redone package just in case...
    Thanks... still have the same issue...No idea what this could be..