Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

PiCorePlayer/Server & Pandora Won't Work

I've had the pCP player/server for a short while and added a pCp player only with a hifi hat. This player CAN NOT access Pandora, getting the dreaded, "You must be a subsciber.....". All of the Logi/Slim players CAN access Pandora using the new server, the pCp server. pCp is v6.0.0; Slacker and TuneIn work fine with the player.

I may have missed something along the line, as I can't seem to find anything about this problem on the forum or on line, except info that implies that Pandor should work with pCP.

Would appreciate any help or guidance on this.

thanks, Phil
    phb (3 Booms, 2 SB3, 1 Rec'vr, 2 Controllers, 2xTouch, 2 Radios (1UE), iPeng &UE: itouch & iPad, Squeezepad, 2 SoundBridge R1000s, NEW pCP Server + pCP Player)

Why do you think this is a pCP problem. Pandora integration is handled by mysqueezebox.com

Pandora free only will play on "Real" squeezebox hardware. If you want to play to non-logitech hardware, you need to pay Pandora for more than free access.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Why do you think this is a pCP problem. Pandora integration is handled by mysqueezebox.com

Pandora free only will play on "Real" squeezebox hardware. If you want to play to non-logitech hardware, you need to pay Pandora for more than free access.
    I did not realize this, so thanks for the info. I've had Pandora from the beginning on my apple devices, windows, android and etc. and did not know that this feature was part of the paid perk.

thanks.
    Last edited by pbroughton; 2020-06-06 at 14:56. Reason: poor typing
    phb (3 Booms, 2 SB3, 1 Rec'vr, 2 Controllers, 2xTouch, 2 Radios (1UE), iPeng &UE: itouch & iPad, Squeezepad, 2 SoundBridge R1000s, NEW pCP Server + pCP Player)

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer