Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    You will have to call that as well
    Ok! Thank you!
    Pi4 4GB piCorePlayer with LMS and Squeezelite for USB; Pi3B+ (7" Display, Hifiberry DAC+ Pro) piCoreplayer with Squeezlite/Jivelite for Hifiberry and Bluetooth headphone; two Airport Express

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    You will have to call that as well
    I have one strange thing now. I connect via ssh from my Mac and tried a few commands:
    Code:
    tc@musikbox:~$ pcp up
    sh: 192.168.178.109: unknown operand
    wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.0 501 Not Implemented
    All the Squeezelite pcp commands are having this problem, the piCore/piCorePlayer and Jivelite commands are working fine.

What can this be?
    Pi4 4GB piCorePlayer with LMS and Squeezelite for USB; Pi3B+ (7" Display, Hifiberry DAC+ Pro) piCoreplayer with Squeezlite/Jivelite for Hifiberry and Bluetooth headphone; two Airport Express

I can repeat this.

My first suspicion is that it is to do with the pcp_lmsip (in pcp-functions) returning 2 IP addresses.
    Perhaps the output from the netstat call that it makes has changed and it no longer handles it properly.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    I can repeat this.

My first suspicion is that it is to do with the pcp_lmsip (in pcp-functions) returning 2 IP addresses.
    Perhaps the output from the netstat call that it makes has changed and it no longer handles it properly.
    Is there something I can do? It worked before, but now it is not!

Yes

You can edit the function to return the IP address (change the echo statement to always return the same IP address - assuming your LMS is always at the same place).
    Then when the pCP team fix things, their updated script would overwrite your hack.
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Do you have more than one LMS?

I am looking another issue where LMSIP is set to the local LMS IP but squeezelite is connected to a remote LMS IP.

Only one LMS.
    Running the command (look for ESTABLISHED) by hand shows the same IP address twice.
    Paul Webster

You can edit the function to return the IP address (change the echo statement to always return the same IP address - assuming your LMS is always at the same place)
    Yes, my LMS is always at the same IP-address. And it has only one IP address. How can such a function return two IP-addresses?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Erskine View Post
    Do you have more than one LMS?
    No, I have only one.

Only one LMS.
    Running the command (look for ESTABLISHED) by hand shows the same IP address twice.
    What does this return?

Code:
     netstat -nt 2>&1 | grep :3483 | grep ESTABLISHED | uniq -f 4 | awk '{ print $5 }' | grep :3483 | awk -F: '{ print $1 }'
    Yes the 2 "grep :3483" are required.