Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

I can't get mysqueezebox.com->settings->favorites to accept an entry

Using mysqueezebox.com->settings->favorites when the 'Favorites' list was empty, I was able to add one radio station.

Since then I have been unable to add another radio station to the favorites list using mysqueezebox.com->settings->favorites. I can enter the details but when I click on the 'Add' button nothing happens. I've tried different browsers all with the same result.

Adding a radio station to my Favorites on the radio itself works ok provided the radio station is actually selected at the time. All stations in my Favorites then show up in mysqueezebox.com->settings->favorites.

However, some radio stations (Classic FM for example) can't be tuned in directly on the radio and it was the first and only station I was able to add manually using mysqueezebox.com->settings->favorites. I now want to add another station which can't be tuned on the radio but, as I say above, the web page doesn't work.

Would appreciate any help please?

Did your perform a reset on the Radio ? (I believe this was suggested previously )

https://download01.logitech.com/support/24376.1.0.pdf

Factory reset your Squeezebox RadioTo factory reset your Squeezebox Radio, press and hold the Power button until the unit turns off; then touch the Power button to restore power. Immediately press and hold the More button until a “Factory Reset” message appears on the screen.Alternatively, go to Home > Settings > Advanced > Factory Reset > Continue. The Logitech logo will come up, followed by a Factory Reset message. I don’t have my wireless network name and passwordIf you don’t know your network name and password, and you have a wireless network:1. Check to see if you have them written down somewhere. 2. Ask someone else in your home if they know them.3. Contact the person who set up your home network.4. Check your router manual.5. Contact your router manufacturer for assistance.As part of the setup process, you need the name and password that were assigned to your wireless network when it was installed. A network name is sometimes referred to as an SSID, and a password is sometimes referred to as a wireless key, or security key.

ronnie

1. are you certain the rejected URL is http and not https?
    2. what is the format of URL? mp3? aac?
    3. post the actual URL so others can try it / test it

Show your screenshot of the following
    Name:  MySBFavorite.png
Views: 118
Size:  45.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Show your screenshot of the following
    Name:  MySBFavorite.png
Views: 118
Size:  45.4 KB
    After a reset the URL was added:-
    http://media-ice.musicradio.com/LBCLondonMP3Low

That was the reportedly correct URL from another thread. However, although it now shows in Favorites it doesn't play

Having shut down every programme on my laptop and re-started, the whole thing now works as expected. Thank you all for offering help; very much appreciated.

I've only just acquired this radio from a friend so it's all quite new to me. Never had a wi-fi radio before.