Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For the player, it is one or the other

Name:  oldcelt.png
Views: 46
Size:  127.7 KB

maybe restart LMS

ronnie

you can select the source for the player from "Extras" on the web gui (or the dropdown in the screenshot)

ronnie

It looks like your radio is working by contacting mysqueezebox.com rather than your local LMS.
    You can check by stopping your LMS and then trying to use the radio to find and play other stations.

If you are able to play all that you want using this technique (perhaps adding discovered URLs for troublesome stations to your Favourites list) then you could forget about LMS completely.

However, LMS does bring more functionality than you might have considered so far.

Perhaps a firewall on the LMS machine is preventing access to it from outside of the local PC that it is running on.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    For the player, it is one or the other

Name:  oldcelt.png
Views: 46
Size:  127.7 KB

maybe restart LMS

ronnie

you can select the source for the player from "Extras" on the web gui (or the dropdown in the screenshot)

ronnie
    How do you get that screen - this is what I get:

Name:  LMS screen.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  221.2 KB

I'm not quite clear how LMS and mysqueezebox.com are supposed to work together - or are they?
    If your LMS is on Windows there is an icon in the system tray, bottom right hand corner.

Click that to start LMS

As you alreadt have the settings page, try

127.0.0.1:9000 in the browser search bar (I use firefox, Edge can be problematic for some users)

ronnie

Name:  oldcelt2.png
Views: 30
Size:  89.4 KB
    Last edited by Man in a van; 2020-05-29 at 03:21.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcelt View Post
    How do you get that screen - this is what I get:
    Black Squeezebox Radio is ocnnected to mysqueezebox.com and not the local LMS so it will not appear

Click on the "Black Squeezebox Radio" in the WebUI drop down list and then confirm that you want to switch it to the LMS

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    It looks like your radio is working by contacting mysqueezebox.com rather than your local LMS.
    You can check by stopping your LMS and then trying to use the radio to find and play other stations.
    I've uninstalled LMS completely and I'm just working with mysqueezebox.com.

I'd be quite happy if I can just add favourites to my list. I added Classic FM as suggested earlier and that worked fine. Now I can't add any more favourites - I put the URL in the box, add a title, click on 'Add' and nothing happens! Tried with several browsers - no difference.

Later:
    I find I can add favourites on the radio itself, then they show up in mysqueezebox.com!
    Last edited by oldcelt; 2020-05-29 at 04:30. Reason: Later