Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Quote Originally Posted by pweisel View Post
    Do you mean physically connect? When I go to my music on the SBT it only asks if I want to switch libraries and lists an old one from my wife's mac...
    No, not physically connect. Just make sure your LMS and TOUCH are on the same network. And then on the touch itself, on the screen menu, touch "My Music" and this should offer up the LMS running on your other computer, which must be on with LMS running (using whatever name you gave this LMS in LMS > Settings > Basic Settings Tab, "Media Library Name"
    Home: VBA2.5 4TB or rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 8.0.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 8.0.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet except Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>foobar2000
    The Wild: rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
    Files: Ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; Post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > I'm never sure about the alternatives when native flac gets disabled.
    > This might be related to "type" I think standard flc rules "PCM" and
    > "MP3" are just "F" and no "I". Maybe need to add the Flac PCM "I" to
    > convert.conf

I added the I flag to LMS8. You should be able to transcode to PCM, and
    it certainly solved the stuttering for aforementioned tracks. Please
    updated to the latest LMS8 build and disable native FLAC playback.

--

Michael
    It looks like this change has broken Flac / CUE playing when resampling is required.

See https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post996783

Il'l look into alternative solution but I can't test Tidal flac so I'll post when I have options.

Unable to stream Tidal

Hi,

I have two squeezebox Touch players which I use to stream Tidal. Since about a month ago, I am unable to stream (message "Failed to play stream" apears on Touch screen). I have updated the firmware on the players to 7.8.0-r16754.

Other apps on the players, like Radio and Deezer, work fine. Tidal works fine on my computer.

Can you provide help?

Quote Originally Posted by jorge48 View Post
    Hi,

I have two squeezebox Touch players which I use to stream Tidal. Since about a month ago, I am unable to stream (message "Failed to play stream" apears on Touch screen). I have updated the firmware on the players to 7.8.0-r16754.

Other apps on the players, like Radio and Deezer, work fine. Tidal works fine on my computer.

Can you provide help?
    Have you upgraded LMS to version 8.0? You now need a local server, you can't just use mysqueezebox.com, see the 1st post of that thread
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

Hi All!

I went through all posts in this topic and I have 2 questions:
    1. What's the difference between www(dot)mysqueezebox.com and mysqueezebox.com? I couldn't reactivate my Tidal account with mysqueezebox.com but it worked with www version... why?
    2. I own Boom and Receiver, using premium Tidal account but unfortunatelly I can't play any Tidal track... I can browse all my collection but can't play any. Why? Is there a way to fix it?

I'm from Poland, using mysqueezebox.com only. I tried both quality settings in Tidal app (flac or aac / aac320kbps) but no luck.

Thanks for help!

The issue with www / no-www is a known quirk that mherger may well be able to resolve one day (he is aware) - but until then use www

You will need to run a local LMS to keep the full Tidal capability - see first post in this thread.
    An always-on machine (at least ... on in good time for when you want to listen to something) is needed.
    If you do not have a Windows or MAC that could take that role then a Raspberry Pi (low cost single board computer) can easily do it.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Unable to stream Tidal

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    I updated our TIDAL integration on mysqueezebox.com. Please head over to re-authenticate. Thanks!
    Hi,

I am unable to stream Tidal on my Touch since September. All other apps (Radio, Deezer) work fine and Tidal is working fine on my computer. I have requested help here and on Twitter -- so far, not forthcoming. Please, please, please advise!

Quote Originally Posted by jorge48 View Post
    Hi,

I am unable to stream Tidal on my Touch since September. All other apps (Radio, Deezer) work fine and Tidal is working fine on my computer. I have requested help here and on Twitter -- so far, not forthcoming. Please, please, please advise!
    Which version of LMS are you running?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk