Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

SDT Release 5.11.13

This release adds forecasted wind speeds. The wind speeds can be added to your custom display settings by using the following macro variables along with the selected period.

• Wind Speed (mi/hr) = %!w
    • Wind Speed (km/hr) = %!W
    • Wind Speed (kt/hr) = %!q
    • Wind Speed (m/s) = %!Q

Fixed game detection for MLB sports scores.
    Last edited by BoomX2; 2021-03-04 at 22:41.

Thank you.
    3xPi3B-7" | pCP 7.0.1 | LMS 8.1.2 | Transporter | 2xTouch | 2xClassic | 2xBoom | 2xRadio | iPeng
    [Discarded: 2xOdroid U3+m2p+LMS]

Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    This release adds forecasted wind speeds. The wind speeds can be added to your custom display settings by using the following macro variables along with the selected period.
    [indent]
    [list][*]Wind Speed (mi/hr) = %!w
    I have added %!w but it is not returning anything. Here is the Item line:

Name:  Clipboard Image (1).jpg
Views: 125
Size:  7.3 KB

In the drop down list of items there are two mi/hr wind speed options. One is %w, one is %j. I have added the "!" to the %w option and get nothing returned. I have tried testing period d10 but still nothing.

What am I missing? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hestbank View Post
    I have added %!w but it is not returning anything. Here is the Item line:

Name:  Clipboard Image (1).jpg
Views: 125
Size:  7.3 KB

In the drop down list of items there are two mi/hr wind speed options. One is %w, one is %j. I have added the "!" to the %w option and get nothing returned. I have tried testing period d10 but still nothing.

What am I missing? Thanks.
    Let me know if periods C, 1, 2, 3 work for you. I only implemented forecasted Wind Speeds for the near term forecasts. I have not yet added Wind Speed to the 10-day forecasts.

Actually I was not planning to release SDT with the forecasted Wind Speeds yet as I am still working on it. I noticed the issue with MLB Sports scores and wanted to get the fix released as the MLB season is getting ready to start. So I went ahead and included what I have completed on Wind Speeds at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    Let me know if periods C, 1, 2, 3 work for you.
    No I am afraid not, whether I use %!w or the %j that is also offered in the drop down list. No value is returned. If I use %w it just returns the current wind speed value irrespective of the period.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hestbank View Post
    No I am afraid not, whether I use %!w or the %j that is also offered in the drop down list. No value is returned. If I use %w it just returns the current wind speed value irrespective of the period.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll finish implementing the forecasted wind speeds in the next few days and will test it before releasing.

SDT "Sun"-Icon in Extras Menu

Hi together,

first of all - thanks for the great work on this plugin - I've just a small issue that I cannot solve. The "Sun" Icon in the Menu "Extras". It appears within Squeezer but using Jive/Jivelite directly on a Radios/ Raspberry with pCP the is only a black/blanc square. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong.

Btw, at the risk that it has already been discussed umpteen times here in the forum, how do I get "weather radar map" as a full screen when I click on it.

Best Regards
    Michael
    LMS:
    Version: 8.2.0 - 1616690655 @ Thu Mar 25 18:15:21 CET 2021
    on RPi4/ Raspbian Buster 10 pointed (NFS) to MusicLibrary on QNAP TS212

Squeeze-Players:
    Duet - Cntrl-FW: 8.0.1-r16844/ Receiver-FW: 77
    2x Radio - FW: 8.0.1-r16844
    RPi 2B - pCP 7.0.1/ SqueezeLite v1.9.9-1372-pCP
    Transporter - FW: 87
    Softsqueeze 3.9.2 on Win 10 / Squeezeplay 8.0.1r1343 on Win 10
    Squeeze Player 1.3.21 on S7/Android 8.0.0

Controller:
    Android Phone - Squeezer 2.2.4/ Material Skin 2.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPr View Post
    Hi together,

first of all - thanks for the great work on this plugin - I've just a small issue that I cannot solve. The "Sun" Icon in the Menu "Extras". It appears within Squeezer but using Jive/Jivelite directly on a Radios/ Raspberry with pCP the is only a black/blanc square. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong.

Btw, at the risk that it has already been discussed umpteen times here in the forum, how do I get "weather radar map" as a full screen when I click on it.

Best Regards
    Michael
    You are not doing anything wrong. SDT has a few bugs and you have identified a couple of them. The Sun icon will show up in the Extras menu for the SDT entry when using Orange Squeeze or Squeezer, but not on the Radio, Touch, or pCP Jivelite. The full screen weather radar map works on Orange Squeeze and Custom Clock screens, but not in the Extras menu on Squeezer, Radio, Touch, or pCP Jivelite. Only the icon size view of the weather map works in these.

Hi BoomX2, thanks a lot for the fast reply and confirmation. Do you have an issue report somewhere so that I can stop asking annoying questions 😉. Maybe also a change log available on e.g. Github? Regarding the icon do you have any clue what it could be? I may be wrong but in the past there was an icon in the Extra menu on Jive/Jivelite, right?

Again... thank you very much for your great work 🙂
    LMS:
    Version: 8.2.0 - 1616690655 @ Thu Mar 25 18:15:21 CET 2021
    on RPi4/ Raspbian Buster 10 pointed (NFS) to MusicLibrary on QNAP TS212

Squeeze-Players:
    Duet - Cntrl-FW: 8.0.1-r16844/ Receiver-FW: 77
    2x Radio - FW: 8.0.1-r16844
    RPi 2B - pCP 7.0.1/ SqueezeLite v1.9.9-1372-pCP
    Transporter - FW: 87
    Softsqueeze 3.9.2 on Win 10 / Squeezeplay 8.0.1r1343 on Win 10
    Squeeze Player 1.3.21 on S7/Android 8.0.0

Controller:
    Android Phone - Squeezer 2.2.4/ Material Skin 2.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPr View Post
    Hi BoomX2, thanks a lot for the fast reply and confirmation. Do you have an issue report somewhere so that I can stop asking annoying questions 😉. Maybe also a change log available on e.g. Github? Regarding the icon do you have any clue what it could be? I may be wrong but in the past there was an icon in the Extra menu on Jive/Jivelite, right?

Again... thank you very much for your great work 🙂
    I maintain SDT on SourceForge. https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/

I do not currently have any issues logged. Feel free to enter a ticket on SourceForge, but keep in mind this forum is the primary area for support. Many times someone else in the LMS community will have an answer for you before I do.

You can find the change log in the readme.txt file which is also displayed at the bottom of the files page on Sourceforge. It is also located in the header of the plugin.pm file.

I do not believe the icon for the SDT entry in the Extras menu has ever showed up on Jive/Jivelite. I primarily use the SDT Extras menu with Orange Squeeze. On the Jive platforms I primarily use Custom Clock to display SDT information. The Extras menu was added by the original author of SDT, Greg Brown. I have added to the menu structure, but have not spent much time looking into why the menus display differently in Jive than on Orange Squeeze.