Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetdi View Post
    Did you try it? What were the results?
    It is supposed to give the actuall windspeed when using -1, not more.
    I am just asking if there is a way to get a Forecast wind speed value for periods 0 and 1. As I said %w returns the same, current, value for periods -1 (current), 0 and 1 which is no surprise as %w is listed in the "Current Conditions" column, rather than "Period information". Is there a "Period information" variable for wind speed?

Quote Originally Posted by hestbank View Post
    ... Is there a "Period information" variable for wind speed?
    No.
    3xPi3B-7" | pCP 7.0.1 | LMS 8.1.2 | Transporter | 2xTouch | 2xClassic | 2xBoom | 2xRadio | iPeng
    [Discarded: 2xOdroid U3+m2p+LMS]

Forecast wind

Quote Originally Posted by bluetdi View Post
    No.
    In which case please may I request, if it is possible, that consideration is given to forecast wind being offered. The data appears to be there on weather.com.

Many thanks.

The repo pages are no longer working

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...r-com/repo.xml, for example does not give me the plugin.
    Name:  superdatetime.png
Views: 87
Size:  73.3 KB
    This broke when I upgraded LMS to Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019

Quote Originally Posted by jarome View Post
    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...r-com/repo.xml, for example does not give me the plugin.
    Name:  superdatetime.png
Views: 87
Size:  73.3 KB
    This broke when I upgraded LMS to Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019
    The two occurrences of "SuperDateTime Repository" in your screenshot show that the repo.xml files are being downloaded and parsed. If you already have SDT loaded it will show in the list of active plugins and not in this section.

The SDT plugin is now included in the 3rd party section on LMS plugins page. So you no longer need to add an entry for SDT in the Additional Repositories section unless you want to see SDT plugin updates before they make it to the main repository.

PS - Your last 2 entries are redundant.
    Last edited by BoomX2; 2021-02-25 at 20:37.

Quote Originally Posted by hestbank View Post
    I am successfully using !%Z to give me, say, Tonight and Tomorrow temperature forecasts. Is it possible to do the same with wind speed, ie a "Brief Forecast" wind (mi/hr). I am using %w for Current wind speed but that doesn't seem to change between Periods -1, 0 and 1.

Many thanks.
    It looks like forecasted wind speed and direction is included in the data I already pull. So I will plan to add forecasted wind speeds in a future release.
    Last edited by BoomX2; 2021-02-25 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeke View Post
    Hi,

i am using LMS for years now and recently came across the SDT screensaver. This looks awesome!
    My current setup is:
    LMS 8.1.1 running on Synology.
    From the info found here i installed the following plugins
    CCH 2.11.94
    SDT 5.11.12
    and on the squeezebox touch the Custom Clock applet

Now i would like to now if i perform the right steps to take full advantage of the SDT plugin. Via the plugin i set it to my display language and region nl-BE and BEXX0130:1:BE

On the touch, i go to Extra's - SuperDateTime : there i can see my desired wheater info
    to set the screen saver i went to Extra's - Custom Clock - and selectedSDT Weather Celcius.
    This gives me a default screen saver. Is that the correct procedure to follow?

2nd the screensaver is not completely in my language: can i fix this?
    As you can see in the picture "(Sunset 18:16)" seems incorrect and also "Precip 5"
    Attachment 33525

can i customize this?

thank you for the help and good work with this fine plugin!
    It looks like you did pretty good figuring out the process and have SDT and Custom Clock setup and displaying your data correctly.

You can adjust the language for "Precip" and "Sunset" by using Custom Clock Helper and editing the "SDT Weather Celsius" style. After you change the text for "Precip" "Sunset" and any other items you choose to change, you can save it with a new name or save it with the same name.

If you need further assistance with the Custom Clock applet or Custom Clock Helper plugin there is a lot of good info in this thread. https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...io-Controller/

Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    It looks like forecasted wind speed and direction is included in the data I already pull. So I will plan to add forecasted wind speeds in a future release.
    Many thanks BoomX2.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

It says it is incompatible

Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    The two occurrences of "SuperDateTime Repository" in your screenshot show that the repo.xml files are being downloaded and parsed. If you already have SDT loaded it will show in the list of active plugins and not in this section.

The SDT plugin is now included in the 3rd party section on LMS plugins page. So you no longer need to add an entry for SDT in the Additional Repositories section unless you want to see SDT plugin updates before they make it to the main repository.

PS - Your last 2 entries are redundant.
    Name:  incompatible.png
Views: 71
Size:  31.9 KB
    I removed the repositories, I also removed SDT from /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins.
    Now it has disappeared. Restarting the server fixed this.
    Last edited by jarome; 2021-02-26 at 08:08.

Quote Originally Posted by jarome View Post
    Name:  incompatible.png
Views: 71
Size:  31.9 KB
    I removed the repositories, I also removed SDT from /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins.
    Now it has disappeared. Restarting the server fixed this.
    Glad you got it working. I believe the usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins location is for manually installed plugins. So that was likely conflicting with the plugin from the repository preventing it from being updated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk