Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnielo View Post
    I see. Given that there aren't that many updates for PlayHLS, perhaps I could help you host the latest set of files on my non-secure server?
    I don't this really solves your problem.

BTW - you didn't answer point 5 which may be a cause. PlayHLS is now part of LMS 3rd party plugin list - so there should be no repository URL in your setup.

If you really want PlayHLS then do a manual install.
    Make sure no PlayHLS repository URL. Download the PlayHLS plugin ZIP file. Unzip into the LMS Plugins (not Caches/Installed/Plugins or Slim/Plugin) directory . Restart LMS.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    I don't this really solves your problem.
    BTW - you didn't answer point 5 which may be a cause. PlayHLS is now part of LMS 3rd party plugin list - so there should be no repository URL in your setup.
    I seem to remember that I get something like version 1.. a very early version that requires mplayer.
    RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.. an up-to-date radio directory for your Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
    Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC and the BBC's high-quality HLS streams on top of what's available in our MSB app.
    Now with over 1000 registered users, it's available for Logitech Media Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
    Click for more info: http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze

Make sure no PlayHLS repository URL. Download the PlayHLS plugin ZIP file. Unzip into the LMS Plugins (not Caches/Installed/Plugins or Slim/Plugin) directory . Restart LMS.
    I'll give this a go. I'm guessing I can do the same with the Radio.net plugin?
    RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.. an up-to-date radio directory for your Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
    Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC and the BBC's high-quality HLS streams on top of what's available in our MSB app.
    Now with over 1000 registered users, it's available for Logitech Media Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).

I'll give this a go. I'm guessing I can do the same with the Radio.net plugin?
    You can do it with any plugin - you forgo automatic checking for updates and possibly incompatibility checking such as installing a the Windows version of a plugin on a linux system.

PlayHLS V2.* and Radio.net are identical for all OS. I can't think of any specific problems with running them on LMS 7.9.0.

Thanks!

Just to say a huge thank you to bpa for this excellent plugin. As TuneIn becomes less and less useful, this is a life saver!

Thanks. This seems to have worked.
    For reference, the folder for PnPIII is: /media/gforums/apps/logitechmediaserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/

Spoke too soon. Whilst the plugins may have installed, the RadioNet plugin produces the following when I try to browse/search:
    "There was an error loading the remote feed for : (Connect timed out: )"

Are the feeds also using SSL?
    Can this be changed to non-secure?

Spoke too soon. Whilst the plugins may have installed, the RadioNet plugin produces the following when I try to browse/search:
    "There was an error loading the remote feed for : (Connect timed out: )"

Are the feeds also using SSL?
    Can this be changed to non-secure?
    No - AFAICT all RadioNet URL are https. If you try a http URL - it gets redirected to https.

Page 2 Failed to Parse

When searching for a radio station that returns multiple pages (eg, search for station "soul"), multiple stations are listed followed by page 2,3,4...

Selecting page 2,3,4 etc returns Failed to Retrieve Listing (Failed to Parse).
    Location 1: LMS 8.0 on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Touch, x1 Controller : Location 2: LMS 8.0 on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Duet Receiver, x1 Controller : Alexa Mediaserver Smart Skill, Material Android, SqueezeliteX control

Quote Originally Posted by staresy View Post
    When searching for a radio station that returns multiple pages (eg, search for station "soul"), multiple stations are listed followed by page 2,3,4...

Selecting page 2,3,4 etc returns Failed to Retrieve Listing (Failed to Parse).
    I know - it is one a few bugs that I was looking at before the Favorites "bug" took precedence.