Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Which ones are you using?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    I am using the "Low volume fallback alarm", "Green highlight" and "Replace Font". When I update my radios to community firmware, there are no plugins available under the Patch Installer menu.

Radio has problem connecting

UE Radio is on firmware 8.01, Server on 8.2.
    Before upgrading the wireless signal was prone to dropping out but usually connected well initially.

I had a two week period of perfect connection but for past three days there is no connection to server until I manually connect to the network on the Radio and navigate to the channel i want. Then the Radio appears as a player on material skin and I can control it with my phone and acquire logs etc.

The router shows the Radio on its expected IP address. Once connection is made its stable.

I have reinstalled firmware several times but no improvement.
    I can switch off the Radio and on power on it will occasionally reconnect.
    I leave it on overnight, and in the morning and have to reconnect to WiFi using the menu on radio.

Edit. I noticed the WiFi icon shows blue when it drops. I brought the radio close to the router but that didn't help it reconnect.
    Shutdown and restart of radio did work.
    Last edited by Patricia P; 2021-03-29 at 03:18.

Internet radio server.log.zipRadio scanner.log.zip

The log files for the disconnection.
    SB Touch (Community firmware v8.01) UE Radio, CA DacMagic, Talk Electronic stereo. LMS 8.2 Snakeoil OS, HP t520 thin client.
    BBCiPlayer, BBC Sounds, Shairtunes2 plugins, edo applet