Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1133
    So I did a complete reboot yesterday afternoon by cutting and restoring power to the Pi. I've been listening to Spotty happily on chromecast and via the Pi yesterday and today. I tried a connect session just now and the track started ha;fway through and cut out after a few seconds. Now can't play anything via connect

Heres the log but I removed the Study mac address

[22-09-25 15:38:50.1473] main::init (390) Starting Logitech Media Server (v8.2.1, 1662271208, Sun 04 Sep 2022 08:22:07 AM CEST) perl 5.032001 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
    [22-09-25 15:38:59.6478] Plugins::Spotty::Connect:aemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210) Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force restart: xxxxxxxxxxx Study
    [22-09-26 09:13:50.1892] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid data: 204
    [22-09-26 09:13:50.5611] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid data: 204
    Last edited by The Groundsman; 2022-09-26 at 01:30.

Nicholas

RPi4 / piCorePlayer v8.1.0 /Logitech Media Server Version: 8.3.0/ Hifiberry Digi+
    3 Chromecast (2 mini x1 Chromecast Audio) 2 UPNP devices
    also use a Gramofon off platform

Hi
    I use Spotty on a "Picoreplayer" as a LMS plugin (through Spotify connect) for several years without any worries I have encountered some problems since for about 2 weeks :
    - The music systematically stops at the beginning of the next song after two notes. I have to switch the music to my phone, then back to Picore Player to hear it again.
    - There is sometimes a desynchronization between the music played and what is shown on the Spotify application (the song changes in Spotify but music remains in the previous song)

My LMS plugins are updated automatically and the problems seem to start with 4.8.4 (but I am not totally sure because of automatic changes). Now I have all reinstalled with the latest releases (OS, LMS) and I have the same problems.

My current configuration is based on a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
    Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
    Operating system: piCore -Player 8.2.0
    Logitech Media Server Version : 8.2.0
    Spotty 4.8.4 with all advanced options unchecked (I tried OPtimizes pre buffering and Use of fallback acces point without any sucess) . I use a spotify client ID with 2 accounts.
    My Log :

[22-09-26 17:27:13.9313] main::init (390) Starting Logitech Media Server (v8.2.0, 1627922070, Tue Aug 3 11:43:18 CEST 2021) perl 5.032001 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
    [22-09-26 17:30:30.0401] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid data: 204
    [22-09-26 17:30:30.5885] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid data: 204

It would be interesting to try with a previous release of Spotty but I don't know how to do.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jacme31 View Post
    Hi
    - The music systematically stops at the beginning of the next song after two notes. I have to switch the music to my phone, then back to Picore Player to hear it again.
    - There is sometimes a desynchronization between the music played and what is shown on the Spotify application (the song changes in Spotify but music remains in the previous song)
    This sounds very similar to my experience.
    I'll upgrade to 4.8.4.

I thought the helper was part of the spotty app. Does it need to be manually installed from the plugin gui?

I am the only user on the account when experiencing these issues.

[Announce] Spotty 4.0 - integrate locallibrary with your Spotify collection (LMS 8+)

> [22-09-26 17:30:30.0401] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid
    > data: 204
    > [22-09-26 17:30:30.5885] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid

That doesn't look right. Can you reproduce this? If so, could you please
    enable logging for plugin.spotty (Settings/Advanced/Logging), reproduce
    this problem, then send me the full server.log.zip from that page?

[Announce] Spotty 4.0 - integrate locallibrary with your Spotify collection (LMS 8+)

>> - The music systematically stops at the beginning of the next song after
    >> two notes. I have to switch the music to my phone, then back to Picore
    >> Player to hear it again.
    >> - There is sometimes a desynchronization between the music played and
    >> what is shown on the Spotify application (the song changes in Spotify
    >> but music remains in the previous song)

>
    > This sounds very similar to my experience.
    > I'll upgrade to 4.8.4.

If you're not on 4.8.4 yet, but experience the same issues as jacme31,
    then at least his claim that this was a new issue introduced with 4.8.4
    would be invalidated.

> I thought the helper was part of the spotty app. Does it need to be
    > manually installed from the plugin gui?

It is. There are additional helper available as plugins for certain
    otherwise unsupported platforms (ARMv5, *BSD). But in most cases these
    are not required.

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > [22-09-26 17:30:30.0401] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid
    > [22-09-26 17:30:30.5885] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid

I don't think this was in reply to my problem but I did tryto reproduce and get a full server log.

I have sent you a link privately along with the steps I took. I hope it helps.

Nicholas

RPi4 / piCorePlayer v8.1.0 /Logitech Media Server Version: 8.3.0/ Hifiberry Digi+

> [22-09-26 17:30:30.0401] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid[color=blue]

Thank you for your response.

I have attached a log file (debug activated for spotty plugin) . server.log (2).zip

Tje "scenario" was the following :
    After a reboot of the picoreplayer I listen to a playlist
    Joseph Salvat - Open Season --> No problem

A the end of the song Spotify show the next song.
    Gael Faye - Balade brÚsilienne
    But no music at all, the progression bar go in few seconds in te middle of the track and pause

I had to switch manually to the next song and to switch the devices to have sound : picore player->phone->picore player to listen the next song
    Vishal Nagan Higerlife on palmwine

I expect that you will find informations in the log. Have a nice day.

> I have sent you a link privately along with the steps I took. I hope it
    > helps.

Did the problem occur while you were logging? Because I only see those
    204s _before_ you enabled the logging.

> I have sent you a link privately along with the steps I took. I hope it
    > helps.

Did the problem occur while you were logging? Because I only see those
    204s _before_ you enabled the logging.
    Thanks for looking Michael.

I sent my observations during logging in the private message but I didn't save them and the forum didn't save a copy of my message. Sorry for being useless.

From memory I did a clean start of the server by pulling the power cord from the RPi and enabled the logging.

I started playing a song in Spotify app and selected my player with connect enabled. Music played but the song was the next in the queue (Grow Grow Grow) and the display in Spotify showed it should be some Lady Gaga. The next song by Lykke Li started to play but I think it ended before the end of the track. I had to restart the next song manually ( the Jacksons) and after that finished the music stopped playing altogether.

I just tried to play some music now and got a similar result. 1st track I selected in the queue plays but it shows the 2nd track in the queue in the spotify app, LMS showed the correct track. On the start of the next song. I plays for a couple of seconds and stops.

Nicholas

Quote Originally Posted by jacme31 View Post
    Hi
    I use Spotty on a "Picoreplayer" as a LMS plugin (through Spotify connect) for several years without any worries I have encountered some problems since for about 2 weeks :

My LMS plugins are updated automatically and the problems seem to start with 4.8.4 (but I am not totally sure because of automatic changes). Now I have all reinstalled with the latest releases (OS, LMS) and I have the same problems.

My current configuration is based on a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
    Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
    Operating system: piCore -Player 8.2.0
    Logitech Media Server Version : 8.2.0
    Spotty 4.8.4 with all advanced options unchecked (I tried OPtimizes pre buffering and Use of fallback acces point without any sucess) . I use a spotify client ID with 2 accounts.
    My Log :

[22-09-26 17:27:13.9313] main::init (390) Starting Logitech Media Server (v8.2.0, 1627922070, Tue Aug 3 11:43:18 CEST 2021) perl 5.032001 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
    [22-09-26 17:30:30.0401] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid data: 204
    [22-09-26 17:30:30.5885] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid data: 204

It would be interesting to try with a previous release of Spotty but I don't know how to do.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi @mherger

I've got exactly the same behavior..
    I will try to give you my logs