Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkdot View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! There is indeed something I overlooked in the package. You might end up having other issues later on. I missed an important update in this package. There is a new correct package availble -> LmsUpdate v8.0.0-1584980763. You might see the update already in your LMS webui. If the issue presists, please share your server log.Greetings, Martin
    Thanks. Seems better now. I'm still getting a notification that there is a new server update available even though I'm running the latest versions. Maybe a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace92 View Post
    Thanks. Seems better now. I'm still getting a notification that there is a new server update available even though I'm running the latest versions. Maybe a bug?
    Not at my place. everything is fine after the update. Thank you.
    However, the name of the application on Synology is now "LMSUpdate" and not longer "Logitech Media Server".
    is that desired?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrischan View Post
    Not at my place. everything is fine after the update. Thank you.
    However, the name of the application on Synology is now "LMSUpdate" and not longer "Logitech Media Server".
    is that desired?
    More or less, yes. I've both running and this is a way to keep them apart.

After Logitech Media is removed from the Package Center by Synology, we may discuss which name we are going to use.

Sent from my Phh-Treble vanilla using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace92 View Post
    Thanks, I noticed this also. The update script is still looking for another package name. I will look into this.

Sent from my Phh-Treble vanilla using Tapatalk

Just for your info, got an error while starting up:

Slim::Utils::OS::Custom::runningFromSource (33) Failed to parse system information file: read_file '/var/packages/LmsUpdate/INFO' - sysopen: No such file or directory at /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Utils/OS/Custom.pm line 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrischan View Post
    Just for your info, got an error while starting up:

Slim::Utils::OS::Custom::runningFromSource (33) Failed to parse system information file: read_file '/var/packages/LmsUpdate/INFO' - sysopen: No such file or directory at /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Utils/OS/Custom.pm line 31.
    There is a new package available which takes care of this issue. However, you might still see the updater prompting that a 'newer' package is available.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Yep, the error has disappeared , update message is there again.

Thx!

have the update error also at my 2419+
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0-1584980764 on Synology
    1x Touch - 2x Boom - 1x Radio + Raspberry PI (piCorePlayer) with TEAC UD-503
    Yamaha RX-A1080 + ANAVIEW AMS1000 + B&W 803 Diamond + Elac FS247

same Problem

Hello, I had the same problem with the penultimate version, reinstallation helped, but that is not the point with every update.
    now I have installed version 8.0.0-1585928461 and the problem reappears.
    Version 8.0.0-1585928461 is the current version and the system message still appears: An updated version of Logitech Media Server is available
    Thomas

Unfortunately I don't have the time to investigate this at short notice. It looks like some kind of caching issue on my side. For now, I removed the update notification with the latest update today.
    I'll post here when an new update is available.

Greetings,

Martin