Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusUK View Post
    If you are collecting versions to host I have the LogitechMediaServer-ppc-8.0.0-1605892076.spk suitable for the DS213+ and DS413 which i can get to you.
    Hi, can you please provide me a copy of this? I have an older Synology and could use a copy. Thanks in advance!

Found it! https://www.abacus-electronics.de/ar...1605892076.spk
    Last edited by Swifty; 2021-05-06 at 21:47.

Package for the DS213+ would be VERY nice. Friend of mine has this Problem too, and i cannot find the Pearl/LMS packages for the DS213+ anywhere.

LMS on Synology via Docker

Hello, I wasn't sure if I should reply to this thread or start a new one, sorry if I broke protocol.

I am trying to install LMS on a Synology 920+ (DSM 6.2.4-25556) via Docker. I have zero familiarity with Docker but I manager to create the container with “lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver – Latest”. LMS is running, I can access the GUI, connect players and play music via Pandora. I am not able to point LMS to my music collection. I’m sure it is with the volume setup in the Docker container but I just can’t get there. I did follow Jaca’s guide and it got me this far but there is something that I am just not grasping. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by vmissel View Post
    Hello, I wasn't sure if I should reply to this thread or start a new one, sorry if I broke protocol.

I am trying to install LMS on a Synology 920+ (DSM 6.2.4-25556) via Docker. I have zero familiarity with Docker but I manager to create the container with “lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver – Latest”. LMS is running, I can access the GUI, connect players and play music via Pandora. I am not able to point LMS to my music collection. I’m sure it is with the volume setup in the Docker container but I just can’t get there. I did follow Jaca’s guide and it got me this far but there is something that I am just not grasping. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Just back up a couple pages to my post here --- https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111876-LmsUpdate-and-LmsRepack-Synology-8-0-*-packages&p=1021368&viewfull=1#post1021368

I had the same problem as you... Just read the responses and you'll figure it out.

That worked! Perfect, thank you very much!

LMS 8.0 for PPC

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusUK View Post
    If you are collecting versions to host I have the LogitechMediaServer-ppc-8.0.0-1605892076.spk suitable for the DS213+ and DS413 which i can get to you.
    Is there any way I could get that file? That would be very helpful...

Can somebody please share the LMS 8.0 version for ARMv5?
    All download locations are no longer available.

Yes, would be fine. Im searching for the ARM V5 (DS213+) version too.

I cannot install it on my Synology DS212+, but perhaps somebody else can use it. Includes Perl spk:
    ARMV5-LMS8.2.0-Perl5.24.0.zip

Lms 8.0.0 spk

Quote Originally Posted by Biarritz View Post
    Can somebody please share the LMS 8.0 version for ARMv5?
    All download locations are no longer available.
    Have you already tried here?

https://www.abacus-electronics.de/fo...p?p=2622#p2622