Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 175765666768 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensign View Post
    I'm new to docker and trying to get my head around it. Your instructions on the LMS worked great on my DS220+ and my boombox sees the server, but with no music available. I feel I've done something silly, but I can't see what. Using the windows LMS I would rescan the files and all would be good, any suggestion what I need to do here.
    Many thanks again...

I would guess its smth to do with permissions to your music folder(s).. It was also mentioned later in this thread, so if you have enough patience yuo should be able to find it. Sorry cannot exactly remember from top of my head or able to check now..

Also maybe check this thread:
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1034789
    Last edited by Jaca; 2021-10-12 at 02:59. Reason: Quote
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

Quote Originally Posted by Ensign View Post
    I'm new to docker and trying to get my head around it. Your instructions on the LMS worked great on my DS220+ and my boombox sees the server, but with no music available. I feel I've done something silly, but I can't see what. Using the windows LMS I would rescan the files and all would be good, any suggestion what I need to do here.
    Many thanks again...
    I was in the same situation just a couple of months back and used the same instructions and added a little. Here is a summary. Check folder permissions and mappings again. You can always delete the container and start from scratch.
    File Station > 'Music' folder Read permission to 'Everyone'; 'Playlists' folder Read/Write permission to 'Everyone'
    Package center. Install Docker on your synology
    Open Docker > Registry > Serch for lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver.
    Download lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver. Choose version. Wait for download
    Click on image side tab, select lmscommunity image and click launch
    You can name and set cpu priority and max memory allocation
    Advanced settings > Enable autostart
    Volume tab>Map your music, playlists and where LMS config file will be stored
    /docker/lms:/config:rw
    /music:/music:ro
    /playlists:/playlist:rw
    Network tab > Use the same network as Docker Host (left bottom
    Environment tab>TZ=America/New_York *** Replace with your own timezone.
    Apply>Next>Apply
    Find LMS on http://IP address:9000/

Synology package 8.2 for Intel

Quote Originally Posted by Kees View Post
    Send me a PM containing a valid email adress
    Is anybody having a backup of this package: LogitechMediaServer-x86_64-8.2.0-1616536502.spk

Unfortunately it cannot be found anywhere anymore, while I did have it installed in the past... (my Touch was upgraded with firmware and cannot be found by version 8.0 which is available only on the internet)

If anybody could send it via WeTransfer or similar I would be grateful ;-)

Thanks in advance.

LMS 8+ for Arm v.5

Stuck with LMS is v. 8.0.0 with DSM 6.2.4-25556 on DS213 (arm v.5)
    DSM do not accept to install LMS 8.1.1 and 8.2.0, but is OK to re-install LMS 8.0.0
    Any advice is welcome

Edit: Is there some modifications I could apply on LMS 8.1.1 and 8.2.0 packages I have in order to be compatible with DSM version ?
    Last edited by lopasilver; 2021-10-16 at 02:19. Reason: add option
    2 Touch, 2 Radios, Squeezeplay
    Synology DS213 w/ LMS v.8
    Mac Pro /MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 & HP Probook 450 G5 /Manjaro Linux

Quote Originally Posted by jnathalia View Post
    Is anybody having a backup of this package: LogitechMediaServer-x86_64-8.2.0-1616536502.spk
    If looking for LmsUpdate, the last x86_64 build by PinkDot was 8.1.1-1610364019 which I have available here:
    https://www.rockland.dk/pinkdot/Logi...1610364019.spk
    /Stig
    rockland.dk - last.fm/user/rockland - discogs.com/user/StigNygaard - flickr.com/photos/stignygaard
    Server: LMS 8.1.1(LmsUpdate) - 1610364019 @ Jan 14 2021 on Synology DS716+II (DSM6.2+Perl5.24). Clients: RPi3 (Max2Play, 7" touch, HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro), SB Touch, OrangeSqueeze/SqueezePlayer. Main HiFi: Marantz PM6005 & F3/Lyd Audiovector 2.

Try my Art Grabr for fetching big cover-art from various sites - And Album Linkr for a better last.fm desktop browser experience...

armv8 - LMS 8.x - cannot find download

EDIT: If somebody like me is looking for v.8 of LSM - the only one place I've found via our forum, THANK YOU - here https://www.abacus-electronics.de/fo...php?f=31&t=317
    It was really hard or impossible by google...

Hi, I've some troubles (stop to work) LSM on my DS1815+. After some troubles with new Perl - it was working perfectly for last year. For security reasons I decided to make LSM on separate small NAS - DS220j. I've DSM 6.2.4.
    It was easy to find right ver. of Perl, but I cannot find LSM ver.8 which is needed to use LSM with Tidal.
    Can you help me to get this version of LSM, please? I cannot find those packages on SourceForge.

Marek

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdot View Post
    [Discontinued]

Installation [DSM6 only]
    Logitech Media Server packages are available on Sourceforge, if you want to install the packages manually.

DSM6 packages are available for the following nas models:

[*] armv8 = DS118, DS119j, DS120j, DS218, DS218play, DS220j, DS418j, DS418, DS420j[*] i686 = DS214play, DS415play[*] monaco = DS216play[*] ppc = DS213+, DS413[/LIST]

* = Included SOX binaries by Ralphy, adding DSD and Opus support.
    Last edited by ArciM; 2021-10-14 at 11:39.

Digital output

Quote Originally Posted by Stig Nygaard View Post
    If looking for LmsUpdate, the last x86_64 build by PinkDot was 8.1.1-1610364019 which I have available here:
    https://www.rockland.dk/pinkdot/Logi...1610364019.spk
    Thanks a lot! this is better than 8.0... if someone has the 8.2 version which I had installed once, please let me know. It's indeed really hard to find this spk's... I simply lost it because of Perl automatic upgrade and then LMS didn't work anymore and I had to restart installing...

I'm actually looking for the firmware upgrade of the Touch as I need the digital output 192kHz because I have a lot of Flac in this format along with my DAC.

I'm now on 7.8.0. I remember this was easy to update via the Touch itself, but 8.1.1. doesn't give me this opportunity. Did I forget something?
    Last edited by jnathalia; 2021-10-15 at 00:27. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by guptaas View Post
    I was in the same situation just a couple of months back and used the same instructions and added a little. Here is a summary. Check folder permissions and mappings again. You can always delete the container and start from scratch.
    File Station > 'Music' folder Read permission to 'Everyone'; 'Playlists' folder Read/Write permission to 'Everyone'
    Package center. Install Docker on your synology
    Open Docker > Registry > Serch for lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver.
    Download lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver. Choose version. Wait for download
    Click on image side tab, select lmscommunity image and click launch
    You can name and set cpu priority and max memory allocation
    Advanced settings > Enable autostart
    Volume tab>Map your music, playlists and where LMS config file will be stored
    /docker/lms:/config:rw
    /music:/music:ro
    /playlists:/playlist:rw
    Network tab > Use the same network as Docker Host (left bottom
    Environment tab>TZ=America/New_York *** Replace with your own timezone.
    Apply>Next>Apply
    Find LMS on http://IP address:9000/
    I checked back and everything looked ok...frustrating...
    I returned to the NAS and gave read access to everyone I could see....no difference.

What finally cracked it...I went back to the squeezebox, selected music folders and tried selecting one of the actual music folders on the nas. Nothing happened...for a couple of minutes, then as if by magic (!) it started playing and I could see all albums and artists etc for that folder. Selecting the actual folder from the squeezeboz seems to kick off the scanning process in LMS. So I selected one by one the other folders ... waited a few minutes, and now all artists and other info is available and the LMS is working perfectly.
    Thanks for all your suggestions, and I hope this helps someone else in a similar situation.

I need help.
    Iam stuck.

One week ago i updated pearl on my Synology NAS (where my LMS runs). After the pearl installation LMS was not running anymore. I found out that the newest pearl doesnt work with LMS. So i downgraded pearl and after that i had to install a newer version of LMS (i cant remember why or even it was a good idea to have a newer version). The only version of LNS that i found for my Synology ds241+ was 8.0.0

But now my SB radio don't work with the LMS anymore. The version of it is 7.7.3-r16676. Now i need to upgrade to a newer version of the SB radio firmware but for this i need a plugin that's only available for LMS 8.0.1 and higher.

But i cant find any source for LMS armadaxp higher than 8.0.0. Has anyone a source for 8.0.1 for armadaxp?

LMS SPK download for DS213+

Hi all,
    I am looking for a SPK download of LMS for my DS213+.
    The https://pinkdot.myds.me/sspks/ site seems to be down. Any alternative site you can recommend.

BR
    Chris